15: I am Leaving Alright

I finished packing the rest of my belongings, just like I had done when I first came to Sweden. Accept I was happier then. Everything was perfect I had the world in my hands and it was suddenly ripped away from me with a phone call.

"Alisha can you come down for dinner please?" Annelie asked. She refused to look at me in the eyes because she was ashamed to let me leave.

I didn't even have enough nerve to answer her I was beyond livid with her actions at this point. I just made my way down stairs to the dinner table.

"You made sandwiches?"

"Yes, it was simple and quick."

"My last meal in Sweden is a sandwich...." I can't believe the lack of care that she showed me. It was like the start of the trip all together. She was as pissy as she was when she picked me up from the airport.

I ate my sandwich as fast as I could so I could spend the least amount of time at the table with her and I walked back up to my room.

My bags were all ready by the door for whenever the moment arised. I sat out on my balcony.

Never been out here yet. What a shame it was a beautiful place. The whole house was on a large piece of forest land my room had a private balcony on it that I had never put to use. That just proves to you that I had not spent enough time here.

Glancing down at my watch, it read 19:54. A tear fell from my cheek and landed in a circle on the polished wood.

I had less than 4 hours in Sweden and it really pained me to realize this. I got caught up in all my tears when I felt my chair shake. It moved enough to catch my attention and soon the whole balcony was moving.

"What the fuck?" Scared, I went back inside of the house and closed the curtains; but a knocking sound echoed through my room. I realized Oscar was at my window holding flowers.

"I can't believe you are back here!" I jumped into his arm kissing him. This time held more passion because it was probably our last.

"I have an idea." he spoke quickly.

"What?"

"I spoke to Daff and he pushed our tour to start the day after tomorrow." Oscar was smiling ear to ear.

"How is that helpful? I will be gone by then and there is no way you can come to London."

Oscar rolled his eyes and spoke quietly in case anyone was listening. "Alisha, run away with me, you could even come back if you wanted to but just for a little while. You cannot leave tonight it's too soon. Plus your bags are already packed. I'll take your bags and we can leave."

He rubbed my shoulders trying to convince me to come, but no convincing was needed.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"I am if you are." He smirked and held out his hand for me to take.

Oscar carried my bags off behind the balcony and we ran through the forest to avoid being seen. The bugs here were killer but I wouldn't let them slow me down. I only had an hour to escape.

"OK you wait for the train I will get us tickets." Oscar told me, I can't believe I was running away with him. That is how all the romantic movies ended that you only wished your like could be like but I was living it.

"Here." He handed me mine and we got onto the train.

"I can't believe we are doing this!" I whispered to him. He gave me a hug.

"I had to! I signed the hospital papers remember?"

"Haha! You have to stay with me for the next 24 hours." He let go of me to look at his pretend watch

"Luckily only 16 hours now."

"Ugh!" I hit him playfully.

I glanced behind Oscar and there was Mr. Andersson waiting to get off at the next stop.

"Oh shit! Hide me! Mr. Andersson is behind you."

Oscar turned so that we were facing out the window with his arms wrapped around my waist. We both hid until Mr. Andersson had walked off to the other direction and we made our way safely to the Artist House.

"Alisha! What are you doing here?" OG asked me as I walked in with all my bags. "Oscar told me that you were leaving."

"She’s coming on tour with us." Oscar responded.

"Aww hell yea." he swooped beside me and gave me a hug.

"You're like my little sister; we could use you while we are on tour."

"Well." Daff stared and stood up. "We should all get home and get some sleep; we need to be fresh and awake for the long trip to Gothenburg tomorrow."

"But we just got here" I told Daff I was sick of walking around and I wanted to rest here for a while. That while turned in to ten minutes, which turned into half an hour, which turned into a full hour.

"Alright, I am falling asleep standing up!" Omar stated.

"OK, let’s seriously all go home now."

"Where am I going to sleep." I asked very confused.

OG turned around to smile at me while he tossed me a small box. "I am sure Oscar has it under control."

"Hey!" he hit OG on the back of the head.

OG lost his smile for a second but began laughing as he left the room.

"Well, where to?" I asked him.

"You are coming to my place. You can leave your bags here though. There is no point trudging them on and off trains."

He took my hand and we hopped onto the transit together until we stopped outside of a Swedish candy store.

"My house is upstairs." he told me. We walked into the shop and went up some stairs that were in the back.

His house was on the very top floor overlooking the busy street.

"Come in." he greeted opening the door.

"Is anyone home?" I looked around and he lived in a typical Swedish house full of modern design.

"Not right now, my father works in Nörrkoping and My Mum gets off of work later tonight."

I walked towards the open window and looked into the night sky.

"If you look to your left you can see the Northern Lights." Oscar told me. He placed his hands on my hips and guided me to look in the direction in the sky.

"It's beautiful." I leaned out the window and arched my back more to get a closer look hoping Oscar would take the hint. He took a stronger hold to my hips and guided his lower body against my rear and moved my hair to kiss the back of my shoulder.

"Come on, let’s watch a movie." He said and pried himself off my body. Part if the reason I liked Oscar was because he never dared to force anything on me. He took his time. Quite the gentleman.

He pulled an old tape out of a cabinet.

"This is a video from my birth until my first birthday."

"Haha! Perfect!" I giggled.

He set up the show on the TV and met me on the couch. The films began to play, Oscar started in him Mum's arms all of 16 years ago.

"My little Oscar." she said holding him in her arms wrapped in an orange blanket. "Isn't he perfect?"

The video skipped and started another film. Oscar was a little older this time, His features were more profound. His large baby cheeks were changing and holding their shape, and his eyes grew apart. He was sitting in a baby chair and his Father fed him some peach juice to see what his reaction to real food would be.

"OK Oscar here is going to try peach juice for the first time." His dad stuck him pinky finger in his mouth and Oscar's reaction was priceless. The baby on the screen scrunched up its tiny face but then couldn't get enough of his father’s hand hoping more peach juice would appear.

The video skipped once again to show Oscars first steps. He stood up against a small coffee table that still existed in their living room today.

"Come here Oscar." His mother cooed but Oscar just starred at his Mum and smiled.

"Hun you have to bribe him with food!"

Oscar and I bursted out laughing. "Nothing has changed much." I told him.

His Mum held out a red Swedish candy of some sort and sure enough he took three steps forward before falling on his bum.

"Awwwwe! You are the cutest thing I have ever seen!" Oscar laughed at my comment.

The skipped again to play another video, but I couldn't help but look at Oscar now. What a man he has grown into. The colors of the TV lit up his face and I could see a brief view of his face. His bright blue eyes found a way to glow in the darkness; the planes of his cheekbones were strong and profound now. He was soon reaching his manhood where the youth within him will be consumed by experience.

"What is that Oscar?" his Mum asked him.

"hu- hund!" He answered her and held up his small hand for his beast of a dog to lick. After the dog moistened his hand he starred down at it as if it was so improper for a dog to lick and he wiped his hand off on his Mum's lap.

"Oi Oi Oi!.. Aww really Oscar?" He just looked up to the camera and laughed right as the video ended.

"You were so cute!" I patted my hand on his leg.

"Am I not anymore?" he began to pout.

"No! haha of course you are."

He then leaned in and planted a kiss upon my lips. They started soft, and light. But grew deeper and stronger. So strong that our bodies began to shift and turn like puzzle pieces finding their way. Oscar released a moan and in one graceful pull he stood up and pulled me to my feet by pulling the loops on my pants.

"We should go sleep now; we have to get up tomorrow morning." He said taking my breath away.

"I don't have pajamas; all my stuff is still at the studio!"

Oscar began to giggle. "That sucks for you more than it sucks for me." He teased biting his lip. I swear when he did that is makes my heart throb. My lust towards him was unstoppable.

"Hey hey hey! I have class, let me borrow one of your shirts." he walked to his closet and handed me a long sleeve obey shirt.

"Thanks....and turn around." I waited for him to listen, he pulled his hands up all defensive, and I also turned away so I wasn't facing him. I slid off my clothes and hopped into his bed.

He walked in after me taking a drink of water to his bedside table and stood looking outside his window.

"What are you doing?"

"Just thinking."

"About what?" I asked and sat up.

"I had a dream last night about us."

"Well, how was it?" I stood up from his bed and walked towards him.

"Perfect." he leaned down and kissed my forehead, and returned to looking out the window.

"We should get some sleep." I told to him so we can keep dreaming. And with that be lifted me into his arms and carried me into bed.

"Oscar." I whispered. His arms around me protecting me as they always were.

"Yes Ali?."

"I love you."

"I love you too."