16: Secret Purple Box *Sexual Themes*

*WARNING SEXUAL THEMES* I am putting this here because I guess you are required by wattpad's terms and conditions but honestly... If a book said sexual themes at the top would that really stop you? I think the answer is no. You would probably be more inclined to read it! BUT none the less here is the warning.

I woke up to the smell of eggs and other breakfast's food from the kitchen. The bed beside me was empty so Oscar must have been in the kitchen.

I hopped up to walked to the living room; a woman with shaggy blonde hair greeted me.

"Hello! Oscar is in the shower in case you were wondering. Once he gets out food will be ready here for you at the table."

"Oh, thank you Mrs.?"

"Enestad." she said.

"Hi, I am Alisha."

"I know Oscar talks about you all the time; and you are welcome."

Oscars Mum had scraggly long blonde hair and a plump rounded face, He clearly didn't get his good looks from her but who was I to judge?

I continued on back into Oscar's room making sure to close the door behind me. Sure enough his shower was faintly spitting through the other door.

"Good morning." I greeted as the door closed behind me.

I leaned against the counter looking into the foggy mirror fixing my hair; and the water turned off. The shower door opened and bare Oscar walked up behind me.

"Good morning." I received a hot wet hug from the back. I couldn't help but smile. His hands started at the small of my back all the way around to the front and reached down to the bottom lining of his obey shirt.

I batted my eyelashes at him through the refection in the mirror as he leaned closer and bit the lobe of my ear. Pulling his face away planting small kisses along my jaw complimented with a look that could cripple me.

My breath began to stagger I could hardly control all the feeling Of anticipation that flooded through my body. I closed my eyes to mainly focus in the moment.

I could feel his touch follow up my tummy reaching higher and higher, I expected him to break but he continued exploring my chest. Soon without hesitation he pulled my shirt up past my stomach and over my head. I felt unbelievably close to him, we had nothing to hide from each other anymore.

"Care to join me?" he asked, voice low and hopes high. He planted small innocent kisses on the nape of my neck.

I continued to slide the rest of my clothing off and I turned around and hugged him pressing my body against his.

And there we were, nude. Just a boy and just a girl. Helplessly in love.

He looked into my eyes bit, his lip; and presumed taking my hand walking me into the shower.

The water was warm.
His touch was soft,
and it didn't taking long for the course of the morning to take its toll.

He cornered me to the shower wall gripping my body more aggressively than before. Holding my chest within his hands.

The warm water trickled down all around me and I could feel the length of his bare skin graze my leg and reach to my stomach.

"I love you Alisha." He told me. My hands trembled as I touched my thumb to the thudding pulse in his neck; my stomach ached from butterflies that stormed in infinite circles within.

"I love you."

My brain was spinning out of control. AmIProtected?DidIShaveIDidn'tEvenCheck!WillItHurt?IsThisReal?AmISure? ...