40: Blood Boil

Smoke bellowed out of the front of our vehicle.

"Are you hurt!?" I shot up checking OG. He nodded that he was fine but I didn't hear a peep escape from anyone in the back seat.

I threw my body out of the car without thinking and checked my child. But OG was quicker than I was at getting him out if his restrain seat.

"Is he ok? Give him to me!"

He frantically handed me my child for me to look over.

Sebastian hadn't moved any limbs since he was within my grasp but his eyes were fluttering around so I could assume he was stable enough on his own before an ambulance came.

I looked around and saw our car teetering off half the freeway and half on the ground with the trunk end facing the sky.

"Holy shit! It's a miracle we survived that!" I held my baby so close to me, I refused to let him go or let anyone take him from me.

"I am so sorry Alisha." I had no time to care about his apologies.

"Where is the car that crashed into us?"

I looked around the freeway which had slow to a stop from any other cars passing and saw a dark green car that had fallen off the edge of the bridge where the vehicles were elevated at it's highest.

"Fuck!" My heart began pounding, no one had shown up yet to help us and I was worried that whoever drove this car might not be exiting with their life.

"Hey!" I called.

A woman rested her head against the window looking less than alive. I carefully opened her door to release her body to the ground.

Emm... no heart beat means CPR right?.... better not take that chance!

I began pushing on her chest and breathing for her just enough to keep her body functioning until the authorities arrived.

I continued until my arms were weak from force. OG had called for extra services and tried to calm Sebastian from his tears that put all of us on edge.

Eventually somewhere along the lines of my arms numbing to a pulp, ambulances arrived and took the woman away on a stretcher but upon entering she woke.

"Where the hell-?" She shouted back to life. But she stopped her comment like she suddenly reminded herself what happened.

Nerve struck me as she spoke.

She seemed all too familiar.

Her strong ugly voice stung my ears.

I had heard this voice before.

Even seen her face before.

"Are you Isabelle Stuart?" I stood close to her side, but not close enough so she could reach me. This woman frightened me like a nightmare.

"Yes, I am why?" She held her face in her palms and glanced up to my gaze.

Our eyes widened as we realized who we were to each other.

Her face burned into my skull. I felt anger rise from my gut serge all over my body until I reacted and launched my fist straight for her face.

"You Bitch!" I threw my arms at her repetitively not giving up no matter the cost.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She spat at my face.

"Did Kale fucking pay you to kill me too?"

It all clicked for her. She nodded understanding who I was.

"Yes, actually." She smiled at me devilishly. "He paid me twice."

I hated every time she spoke. In the back of my mind that I dare not venture too far into; I could still hear her droning voice speak.

"You are a fucking sick twisted bitch!" I threw myself on top of her striking with all the force I could stir up. Not surprisingly, my numb arms sprung back to life to charge at her face.

"Alisha!" OG pulled me away from her. "What the fuck!?"

My eyes were on fire as I glared at him and pointed to the piece of scum that sat before us.

"Does she look familiar to you?"

He peeled his eyes away from me to look at her. I could feel his muscles clench in his arm and his jaw close.

"In other news, the young man reported dead inside the Norrköping train, has been identified this morning as 16 year old Oscar Enestad.... It's memorized." She mocked.

I was ready to tear a strip off of her. my blood boiled beneath my skin and every instinct inside me told me to kill her right there.

Before I got the chance to act nurses returned to our side carrying her into the vehicle and driving away with her.

"Are you two alright?" a second nurse had asked, He quickly gave us a check up before releasing us to the police to explain what happened.

The police took forever as well. Asking us silly questions about how the whole event that happened. Swedish police were time effective and smart, the police here had other things on their mind and couldn't give too shits; that much I could tell from their laziness and carelessness.

Time was passing and there was no doubt that we missed the beginning of the trial.