30: Trashed

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. We are about to land the aircraft. We hope you had an enjoyable flight with us."

The aircraft finally landed. As we exited the plane, the sweet smell of the Swedish ocean filled my lungs.

"Welcome home." The flight attendant wished us on our way off.

"Ya, we will see how welcoming it is." I answered and left."

We all gathered together to the train station and headed to the heart of Stockholm.

"Ok I am going to take Alisha and OG to the Artist Studio, Daff you take Omar and Felix to his house and we will take it from there."

We all parted our separate ways.

"I'm really pumped to see him!" OG smiled.

Katia and I looked at each other and looked back at OG.

"What? Can I not be excited?"

Katia and I exchanged glances again.

"Yes, I just don't want to be disappointed."

OG lost his smile and looked to ground.

"You know... just in case."

We walked down the sidewalk until we reached the doors of the studio.

"God I miss this place." Katia whispered to herself.

She pulled out her keys and opened the door to the building.

I have never seen so much defeat on her face. She struggled her way into the rooms through the broken rubble.

The Artist House was trashed. Walls were torn apart, expensive equipment was stolen, nothing was left... this was our home, what kept us together.

Katia fell to her knees with her hands covering her mouth. She was never one to cry, but I knew the sight if this brought her pretty close to it.

OG just stood in the center of the room.

"Guys...I-"

"Don't!" Katia screamed at me. Her eyes were glaring wildly at me. "Get out! Don't even look back!"

She picked up a piece of the broken rubble and threw it at me it hit my stomach hard before I had time to react. This threw me to the ground paralyzing me for a short moment.

"Get the fuck out!" she began to charge at me ready for a fight.

"Katia!" OG let her pass him until he grabbed her stomach and swooped her around so she couldn't reach me.

I was facing the ground at this point; my hands were held in front of me preventing my face hitting the floor. I picked up my feet beneath me and ran outside to catch my breath.

Looking up into the dark sky, cool rain water pounded against my boiling skin.

I faced my head down and threw up my hood. I was still wanted here in Stockholm I couldn't risk getting caught by the police or anyone.

I closed my eyes catching my breath in the cool night and placed my hand on my aching stomach.

Oh great... blood... She hit me harder than I thought.

Not long after I received a text from Omar saying; "Oscar isn't home, we are driving back to the studio now." He was nowhere... I was beginning to lose hope.

If our studio was vandalized what if Oscar was kidnaped as well!?

Daff drove up in his car with the boys.