25: Convinced

Kale re-entered the room.

"Have you reached a decision?" He shot me a smile that every typical sales person would. He ran his hand through his brown hair and gestured to the contract.

One by one we signed our names at the bottom; I being the last person to sign it touched my pen to the paper considering all my options.

"Forget this." I stated, dropping the pen to the table and bolted out of the room back to the lobby.

The medicine that Katia fed me was beginning to ware off.

"Hey! Where are you going?" OG called after me.

I scooted over to a bench and picked out my phone to call Oscar. I couldn't stand having to wait this long.

"You're going to pay more calling off of your cell-"

"Shhhh!" I waved my hands in front of my face as the phone began to ring.

Unfortunately that is all it did.

"His phone is disconnected." My voice was shot as I said this. My whole self being began to shut down. Even the thought of moving on without Os-....

That was unimaginable...

"My Love you have nothing to worry about." Kale began.

"Don't you dare call me that!" I screamed at him. The last words Oscar spoke to me were him calling me 'my Love' Kale did not have the authority to call me as such.

I continued trying every available number I could think of but there was either no answer, or no one knew where Oscar was... my options weren't looking bright.

"Shall we maybe reschedule this meeting? I don't have all day to sit here and watch you play on your phone miss." Kale rudely interrupted.

"That won't be necessary." OG told him while looking at me intensely.

"Alright, let’s spring into action!" Kale clapped his hands together deciding where to begin the tour.

OG had to pull my dead weight body off the seat to help support me along the tour of the WOD headquarters.

"So this here is separate dance studios, we hold lessons there often for the intermediate levels..."

Bla bla bla... I thought to myself.

"This here is a map if all the institutes I own around the country."

Bla bla bla...

"And finally, this here is the WOD performing stage. Here is the birthplace of every dream. People like Chachi, Mos wanted crew everyone has danced on this stage."

Kale pulled the door open so we could enter the platform.

"How many seats?" Daff asked.

"Over 6000, we usually sell out at every event." He bragged rubbing his chin. We all sat back in awe, enjoying the beauty of the stage.

Kale's hands rose, two claps released from his fingers and Kangaroos began to play.

"Enjoy the quality of this music; this room is specially designed for maximum perfection."

OG and I stood in the middle of the stage. I am sure he was nearly close to wetting his pants as he entered this room.

We both began to dance in sync. And let me tell you, on this stage it had never felt better.

My mood was lifter higher, as OG and I swirled along with each other and busted out more moves.

"Holy cow! This is amazing!" OG cheered his hands were shaking from excitement.