3- AshDean

THIS IS AN OLD CHAPTER

I was being shipped off, I was forced into a car without a proper reason and the drive began.

It had only been a few more days but I knew I was okay to go when the green spots in my vision I'd developed stopped.

But if I didn't know any better, I'd say I was being kidnapped.

"Where are we going?" I moan, fiddling with my seatbelt aimlessly.

"I'm not obliged to say Miss. Amberly" he tells me and I greet his answer with a irritated scowl when he looks back in the wind mirror.

My driver was the officer from a couple days back, pretty attractive if he doesn't mind me saying but he was turning out to be a right asshole.

I lean against the cold glass, the world whizzing by us.

City slowly turns to country and civilisation seems to shrivel away with each minute.

Curiosity fuels me as I glare out, nothing but the odd car zooming past to amuse me.

After almost no time at all the car jerks to a stop, pushing me back violently into my seat

"Careful" I breath out, holding my heart to stop it from beating out of my chest with the shock.

"Sorry" I hear him mumble flatly before he slips out of his side.

I look up from my black boots, a large house I'd payed no attention to staring back at me.

It was enclosed by tall metal grated fences and caused a looming shadow to droop over the front.

I grab the navy bag that had been placed next to me, slinging the thick strap over my shoulder.

I widen my eyes as he opens my side, grabbing my forearm as soon as my feet connect with the gravely ground.

"Where are we?" I anchor myself into the floor, pushing my feet down so he couldn't drag me anywhere.

"Ashdean, It's a house for kids in your situation" he keeps it vague but answers at least, forcefully pulling me onwards.

I let him drag me, walking with that scowl set permanently on my face.

"They'll explain once you're in, misbehave and I'll be back before you know it" he then adds as if to intimidate me.

We stop at the front of the gates and I shield my eyes from the blindingly bright sun as I gaze up to the towering metal.

"How old are you?" My earlier curiosity coming back as we stand silent whilst he taps in numbers on a small white pad.

"You're very nosey, Ivy" he shakes his head, letting me go while he pushes it open using a bit of force.

"It's my best quality" I smirk, taking a glance around me to the spacious place of green fields and leafless trees.

"It'll get you into trouble soon enough" he states.

"What's worse then being shoved in here?" I question, walking in voluntarily in with him.

"I'm 22" he answers me quickly.

"And you were assigned me?" I laugh "they hate you"

"Do you ever shut up?" he growls and I fall silent but not because of him, because of the black haired woman that walks towards us.

"Hello Ivy" she beams, grabbing my hand to shake it.

"Hi" I snatch my arm back, looking behind her to the building which fascinated me.