19- Suggestive Positions [Part. 1]

THIS IS AN OLD CHAPTER

The next day was hell, it mainly consisted of Miles and I screaming at each other for nothing as well as the occasional slap from me.

"I am actually done" he jumps off the bed, we had been sitting on in silence for the past half hour without a warning, dragging me with him.

"Drag. Me. Again. And. I. Will. End. Your. Life" I breath out slowly with an annoyed scowl glaring into the back of his head.

"No need to be rude" he tugs me to get on my final nerve, glancing back to me with a smirk.

Taking a few deep breaths I go with him down the stairs, debating the best method to kill the boy I
with the least mess.

"Okay, we're not allowed to technically break these but no one said we couldn't go and find the key" he explains as we hit the foot of the stairs.

"You think the keys are in there?" I nod towards Jewels' office, getting his thinking.

Rowan had obviously found the hand cuffs in there so the key shouldn't be too far.

"Wait" I sigh "if we get the key Jewels will know we went in her office".

"Yeah, I know" he sighs too "just trust me".

The cons defiantly outweighed the pros, I wasn't ready to get into my first bit of trouble here; not just yet.

"I think I'll pass" I go to pull him back but he was ten times stronger than me so he just gives my arm a yank and I fall over my own feet over to him.

I smash into the black top, trying to push myself back as quick as I can only to trip on the step.

It was simply one big mess of coordination and the result was me on the floor and Miles in hysterics.

"You're actually something special" he laughs with a shake of his head.

"Let's find this key" I growl with a hint of annoyance, pushing past him towards the door.

Before going in I lay my hand on the door knob, resting my head against the wood as I listen to only silence on the other side.

Slowly I creak the door open and pull Miles in after me, clicking the door closed behind us.

It was in the exact same condition as the day I had come here, not even the paper work on her desk moved into separate piles.

"We have to work together or this will never get done" Miles says, flashing me an innocent look in his violet eyes.

"Okay" I give in "okay".

Miles could be the most energetic person in the world, or the gloomiest, or gather the ability to piss someone off in a split second so I was hesitant on working with him but I agreed because the sooner I could be free again the better.

Free, a funny term to use within a prison.

We start searching the draws and the cabnets, both keeping an eye on the door incase someone were to come in.

I was pushing and pulling draws in and out until something catches my eye but it wasn't a glinting silver key like I was hoping.

I look over to Miles who was now dragging my arm down below the desk as he searched and my eyes gaze back to the draw looking at the same eyes yet this time in a photograph.

I grab the brown envolope, shoving back in the papers and slipping it into the back of my jeans.

"I-" I go to moan but Miles cuts me off with a triumphant cheer.