10- Empty Threats And Promises

THIS IS AN OLD CHAPTER

"Ouch" Miles hisses as Xander flicks his wrist, just for the amusement.

"If you didn't hurt yourself that jump would of been an achievement" Xander tells him with a shrug.

Miles uses his good hand to push the door, it doesn't budge and he sighs heavily.

"I know, I know" he breaths out, pulling it open dramatically.

"You have tree in your hair" I tell him, pointing to his freshly washed, messy blonde strands.

He rolls his hands, running a hand through his hair slowly to pick out some to the leaves.

"I'm going upstairs to swim in my self pity" he announces.

"At least your honest" I laugh, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Miles is one of the most honest liars you'll ever meet" Xander states, smirking.

"Huh?" I question, not quite understanding what he meant.

"I- don't worry" he shakes his head, dismissively.

I go to argue but the sight of Finn in the corner of my eye stops me, maybe I should take Miles and Matti's advice for a while.

"See you later, Xander" I wave quickly, shooting a small smile before darting to the door.

I am just about to hop up the steps when a low, forced cough comes from behind me.

I stop in my tracks and turn slowly, letting my cold hand slip off the railing.

"Whatever Matti told you last nigh-" Finn starts but I cut him off with a confused look.

"He didn't tell me anything" I state honestly, I wasn't about to get in the middle of this.

"You can drop that attitude with me, I don't know who you think you are but here you're no one" he quickly hisses, catching me by surprise.

"I'm not scared of your empty threats, if that's what this is leading to" I blurt out, tilting my head a little when he doesn't respond.

"Watch your mouth, that's all I'm saying" he looks confident in his words, causing me to scowl.

"Is that a warning?" I question with a smirk.

There wasn't much he could do to me in here and that's even if he dared, I could out run him in an instant.

"Yes Ivy, yes it is" he takes a step closer but me being a few steps up caused it not to have the same affect as yesterday with Miles.

"Then I'd be careful about what you say next" I whisper with my smirk only growing, I knew I was getting cocky but I couldn't just let this guy think he could walk over me.

"Is that a warning?" He mimics what I'd said, I let a small smile come to my face in place of my sarcastic smirk.

"Not yet but keep talking" I nod.

"You're really a little bitch, aren't you?" He scowls, he was becoming a touch less civil.

"And you'r-" just as I go to finish my sentence someone appears behind me.

I turn, surprised, Jase grabs my arm and drag me up the steps.

I almost trip up the rest of the stairs as I try to catch up, scowling at the fact I didn't get to put that dick in his place.

"What the hell?" I ask, trying to pull my arm from his grip but his grasp is too tight.

He sighs, opening his rooms door and pulling me in with him.