4- Murderers And Criminals

THIS IS AN OLD CHAPTER

"If you're Cal go away" someone shouts from inside, earning an amused laugh from Miles.

"It's Miles" he announces through the wood.

"Oh" she lets out "well, come in then".

He shoots me a reassuring look before opening the door.

A long haired blonde girl sits on one of the beds along the wall, flicking through pages of a rather large book.

"New girl?" She queries before looking up and over to me.

He nods and she gives me a sweet looking smile.

"I'm Corinne" she tells me.

"Ivy" I say back to her in response.

"Anyway, why is Cal not allowed in here?" He cuts in with his curiosity.

"You see, after the whole 'incident' he's been really pissed and hasn't gotten revenge yet" she shrugs, closing her book.

"Incident?" I inquire.

"Corrine dyed Cal's fringe blue and he's yet to get her back so now she's resorted to hiding in here for eternity" Miles quickly sighs whilst Corrine just nods.

"Wow" is all I can say while holding back my laugh.

Expectations had flown out the window, at first I hadn't known what to expect from his place but this just wasn't it.

"I'm watching confusion spread across your face, what's up?" Miles questions, after turning to me.

"It's just this place, it's just not really what I expected" I admit slowly with a slight shrug.

"You'll get use to it, trust me" Corrine assure me.

"When this one first came it was only me and two other guys, she wouldn't speak to any of us" Miles points to Corrine.

"What do you expect, you're... you" she sighs jokingly.

"I'm a very lovely person actually" he claims.

"Anyway point is you'll be fine, it's not what any of us expected but it's better than that" she assures me.

"Well let's go now, I'm bored" Miles grabs my arm, pulling me out.

"I'm flattered" Corrine shouts at him.

"She's not really offended I'm always bored" Miles tells me once we're out the door, heading through the hall.

I instantly recognise 'Cal' as a pastel blue fringed boy coming up the stairs, wearing a mischievous look.

"What you up to?" Miles questions as he walks past.

He holds up a bag of flour and a bottle of water in the other hand accompanied by a smirk.

"Finally going to get that little shit back" he tells us happily.

"She's in her room" Miles tells him but he shifts his attention from him and onto me.

"You Ivy?" He asks, obviously.

"Yeah" I nod.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Cal" he smiles.

"She knows, told her the hair dye story when we were with Corrine" Miles laughs.

"Imagine what it's like to wake and your hair is just casually blue" Cal sighs with a slight laugh as he finishes.

"I imagined it to look worse when they were talking about it" I tell him with big shrug.