IMPORTANT A/N

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I've been away for two months doing some thinking...

After careful consideration I have come to a decision and I'm sorry it's taken me a while. I started this book a while back and I am totally in love with the story line I've created BUT (yes, there's a but) since then I've been working on other things and my writing in general- in my own opinion- has improved dramatically and though it may not be to as high a standard as some of the other authors I read I just feel like I could do so much better.

I love to write and I'm not nearly amazing at it but I really god damn love doing it. A lot of my characters live out their lives in my head in daydreams and it turns out the way I've written them and shared them isn't the way I want it to go and it just makes me feel like I need to change it so they're portrayed the way I feel they should be.

Every chapter I have written so far was a sort of go with the flow thing and I didn't have a plan which as I reached around 20 chapter it became apparent it was a problem because I honestly had no idea where it was actually heading or where I actually wanted it to go.

I had no idea my story would get so many reads and so many people would actually like it, I am so grateful for the people following along because I am a very emotional person and it truthfully means a lot that I wasn't doing this to a none existent audience.

But do not worry I am not completely wiping away this story, I am simply restarting it!!! It's going to follow a slightly different story line but majority of the characters will remain the same although it will hopefully be a load better than it currently is.

I think what I'm going to be doing is keeping the story in this book (so rewriting each of the already written chapters) because I know a load of people have this book saved to reading lists and probably libraries so they will not have to find the new version but instead will already have the updated one to read. I hope that makes enough sense if not, just keep the book saved and you'll see soon enough.

Thanks again for being so patient and yup, that's just about it

-NotAlotOfPerfect

*Update*
I already have a half finished (new) character list with all the pictures like last time only improved and that should be coming out soon, I just want to give it enough time so people can see this A/N

I am already so excited for the reconstruction of The Rejects!