21- Everything's Pretty Cool

THIS IS AN OLD CHAPTER

I feel like every chapter now is me apologising for spelling and grammar mistakes but my mind is everywhere right now, I have a huge headache as well as the attention span of a two year old.

My mind is sort of just "Damn, Malec, Too Cute, Memes, Dead" so I cannot be held liable for my crap writing this time along.

************************************

"Ivy, Miles" Jewels calls us over, gesturing the two of us across the room and towards her.

Slowly our heads turn to one another, "I don't know what we did but just deny it" he tells me, helping my tired body up and off the floor.

"Oh, god" I rub my head, beginning to ready myself to hear whatever trouble Miles had got himself... or rather both of us into.

We stand in front of the dark haired woman, who was still readying herself to leave.

"Ivy, as you already know Miles is one of the most irritating people you'll ever meet" she starts, already earning both a shocked look from Miles and a laugh from me "now he has this weird tendency to mess with anyone he doesn't like, I want you to ensure that doesn't happen whilst I'm gone".

"What?" Miles says in almost a tone of disbelief "when have I ever done anything like that?"

"The painter" is all she had to say for a smirk to form on his lips and his head to nod.

"He deserved it" he gives her a one shouldered shrug "and it was really funny, not even you can deny that".

"But, who spent a week painting that wall?" She narrows her gray-blue eyes at him accusingly.

"Me" he answers in a childish voice, his shoulders slumping in defeat.

"I don't even want to ask" I look to the blonde haired boy then back to Jewels with lowered eyebrows.

"Keep him out of trouble" she instructs with a small sigh leaving her lips "and don't think I don't know you've both been slipping out of those handcuffs, I know everything".

I can only nod, a smile still covering my face as I glance back towards Miles who simply shrugs with a complacent look

"You can't prove anything we do or don't do".

"This wouldn't be a prison without hidden cameras everwhere" she states with a small smile of her own, knowing she had won "I can prove everything".

She gives us a shake of her head before walking off to talk to someone else, instantly Miles takes my wrist and pulls me out of the room with him.

"Let's go take these stupid things off for good" he says without looking back to me but despite that I agreeingly nod.

We were uncuffed and down stairs again to watch Jewels' car drive off, the only thing it left in its smoke was the dead leaves that had been blown over from the tree out back and a smirking Miles you nods over to Xander when he thinks I'm not looking.

"What are you planning?" I ask him in a whisper, only giving him a small glance.

"If I tell you, do you promise to help me?" He glances over before back out the window.

Miles had a way if twisting things, I knew for a fact I would end up following his stupid movements even if I deny it at first so instead of putting up a dumb fight I would lose I slowly nod my head again plus I was interested and bored.

"It's Hasley's birthday tomorrow and when I hear birthday I also hear alcohol and partying" he lets out in one long breath "now with the equilivant of an idiot in charge we're going to get away with it no problem".