1k Reads!!!!

1k reads... I'm just going to let that sink into me for a second... 1k.

(I'm actually writing this at 987 reads but I'm optimistic, I'm literally just staring at my screen refreshing the page and I'm now going to Tesco and if I miss it I will actually cry)

To some writers it isn't a big deal but for me it is, I'm so happy so many people are enjoying my stories that originated from my daydreams in class.

I want to say a huge thank you to another_delinquent for being my amazing best friend and I couldn't of gotten this far into this book without her... literally because she helped with the story line and some of the characters like Kane and Corrine.

Go check out her own books 'Delinquent Tendency's' and 'Lucifer's Last Boys' and vote for my awesome friend.

I also want to say thank-you to crazzygirl101 5sos_1D_gurl and @dangerously-addicted for voting and commenting, sticking with me all the way the way through my crappy updating schedule.

Yup so that's about it, I hope you keep loving what I write and that it's not too painful to read.

Vote and comment, let's try and get this shit book to 2k... I think I might actually squeal if we do.

-NotAlotOfPerfect

Also quick note, if anyone would be lovely enough to try and make me a cover to replace the makeshift one I have at the moment I would appreciate it... okay yeah now that's it I promise and there will be another update at some point this week (probably).

And another quick note... This will be the last one I promise but I am a British person trying to set her book in America and although I do take Geography I still know nothing about towns or anything and have also forgotten to tell you all where this is set. After a quick Google search I settled on Elyria, Ohio so other then that if you see any English phrases or words that are different in America please tell me so I don't look like the complete idiot I am.

Thanks again xx