"You can just smile.. "

"George, you classic idiot!" you yelled as you pushed the door open and it made a loud banging sound when the knob hit the wall and swung back, leaving only a crack open. You barged in your brother's bedroom as he jumped from his position, lying on his stomach, at the sight of you. He stood up from the bed and grinned at your angered state. "Oh, hey sis. Didn't see you there." he greeted innocently while he pulled his earphones out.

"You told Nicholas I'd go on a date with him?!" you walked closer to him holding up a letter and a torn envelope in front of his face. He stepped back as you moved closer ready to break every bone he had in his body and put his hands up in front of him in surrender. "Whoa, whoa! Slow down Y/N. The boy's harmless. " seeing as he was cornered, he stepped on his bed and landed on the side opposite you.

"Harmless?!" you growled as you jump on his bed and onto him to push him hard on the chest. He stumbled against his closet door hitting his back on the metal handles. He groaned. "I-DON'T-LIKE-HIM!" You point your index finger at him. "Of course he's harmless!" sarcasm obvious in your tone.

George backed up once more, slowing towards the door. "Aw, c'mon hun. Give him a chance." he slowly grabbed the door knob. "He's been crushing on you for what?.. Six years?" his accent was as deep as yours.

This made you even angrier. You didn't like Nicholas like he liked you. Seeing the written letter made it obvious how he was obsessing over you. It had been years and he still hasn't gotten over his crush on you. Of course, you're only trying to be nice because that's what you are, unlike your brother here with his school fame and his big head along with his mates. It seemed, every girl in school drooled over these boys. And you can't understand why, especially with your brother. They made fun of everyone. They were always the cool guys and no one dared disagree. Everybody loved them, but to you they're only just idiots that know how to play guitar.

You were used to their ways.. with girls and all. They were all trouble. You were also used to all the girls befriending you just to get to your brother. And you would go and tell disgusting lies about him, hoping they'd change their minds but it never worked. They just swooned whenever they get a sight of him.

They're bullies. Not in a bad way, though, but in a friendly way. The boys have always been nice to you ever since middle school because you're George's sister, except for one. And you know well enough who that is. Matty Healy, always making fun of you and pissing you off with his dirty jokes, winking at you and biting his lip while looking at you from head to toe. He was annoying. He was disgusting. No! He still is and you hate him. The two of you always exchanged insults whenever you're in the same place and he would always laugh or smirk at every retort you throw back at him. So it has been like that for many years and you doubt it will ever change. So you thought.

"I fuckin' hate you George!" you yelled as you chased your brother through the hallway and down the stairs he ran. "You fix this right now or I swear to God I will hang you upside down-" you stopped on the landing, ready to pounce at him and hit him with every strength in your iron fists. This was his doing. He knew you didn't like Nicholas and yet he seemed to have set them up on a date without your permission.

All this time, George was holding back his laughter and only burst out after the chase. He held his stomach there like an idiot gasping for air. You crumpled the paper in your hand and threw at his head. Bouncing, it hit him on the forehead and rolled off onto the floor near someone's black sneakers.

"Now, why would you be hanging my stupid friend upside down, love? " Matty asked as he crouched to pick up the crumpled paper and straighten it, giving you a grin. "Wow! You have a date!" he said, his eyes fixed on the trashed letter.

"I'm aware of that, Einstein. Thank you!" you retorted very sarcastically. "And don't call me love! It's disgusting!" you added as you dragged your body down to the kitchen, frustrated.

Matty Healy Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें