"I told you not to fall in love with me.." 2

"Are you fucking kidding me, Gandia?!"

Y/N's heart skipped a beat as both Ross and George shot up from where they sat on the couch and their angry voices boomed through the room. Her eyes widened as she watched the pain become visible on their faces. Frankly, she found it amusing. She had already seen the latest season of Money Heist, and she was waiting patiently for her best friends to finish it as well. "What the fuck? Just, what the fuck?" 

Just then, George, as tall as he is, let his body fall on the carpeted floor as he hugged a pillow to his face. The boys groaned in unison as Nairobi dies in the episode that was currently playing. Y/n grimaced while George, Ross and Adam stared into space as the montage of the character went. She wanted to laugh but decided against it. She really was used to them being extremely dramatic.

As the end credits of the episode rolled on the screen, Matty arrives to a silent crowd. "Who died?" He pressed on with the utmost sarcasm he could give and ended up being stared at with looks that say "Really?" Y/N couldn't help but laugh. 

"What now?" She said, turning off the TV.

Matty looked at her quite longer than usual, then decided to shake whatever thoughts were building up in his head. "Should we get on with the video, yeah?" As everyone started fixing themselves, he plopped down onto the middle of the couch making a mental note not to make things awkward with Y/N. They were doing a Q&A video for the fans today and Y/N was going to take it. He should've been focused on the work but somehow his mind kept drifting off to four nights ago, when he had Y/N under him on his bed and was on the verge of going crazy about how good her skin felt against his.

What happened between them that night was beyond what they can both remember clearly, with them being drunk and all. Still, the feel of it lingered. He never thought he'd ever be able to touch Y/N that way. Come to think of it, he didn't even think about her that way ever too. But how things change, drastically too, he would add. Now, he finds himself unable to shake away the thought of his lips kissing down her shoulder and chest, his hands roaming free all over her skin, or how her tongue felt hot against his. Because even though that night was dark along with his room, he somehow remembered vividly how she looked in the moonlight under him, moaning his name, wrapped around him.

Now, whenever he looked at her, he craved to rip away her clothes and just take her then and there. The thoughts he has, she'd never know. They were getting harder to control as they're constantly together with their best friends. And they weren't even supposed to be having sex anyway, because aside from the fact that they're life-long best friends, Matty has a girlfriend.

"Fuck."

As the thought reasoned in his mind, a sigh escaped his lips as if he desperately wanted it to disappear. What the hell was he doing, thinking of another woman to fuck when he had his own? His eyes widened slightly as he realized he said the word out loud. All questioning faces directed at him.

"What?" Ross asked while they waited for the video to finish uploading.

He played his game nonchalantly, dismissing their attention on him. "It's nothing."

"Right." Y/N stood up from where she sat on the coffee table. "I'm heading out. Thanks for the chicken Ross. Don't stay up crying all night, 'kay?" She smiled at the boys referring to the Netflix series they were watching earlier, once again catching Matty's attention. He noticed Adam stand up and walked towards the kitchen island where his keys were. Listening as they exchanged their Good nights, he waited for his chance.

"I can drive you. I'm heading home now anyway." His offer was ignored by everyone except the one person it was directed to. Y/N turned towards him and looked hesitantly at him but agreed still. "Okay, saves Adam the effort." She then proceeds towards the door with her jacket and Matty right behind her in a flash.