ACT 1

This story contains a bunch of profanities, sexual humor, themes and what not, so if you're bothered with that, don't force yourself to read this.  ̄ˍ ̄

Story rating may be considered as Rated T for teens. Warnings will be given on the start of a chapter whenever there's a scene not suitable for readers below 16-18 years old. •﹏•

Every suggestion will be taken under consideration and will be given credit when your suggested idea will be used. (o^^)o

Credits from all images, including the picture of the cover, belongs to the rightful owners. I merely edited the cover, which I found on Google. ╮(╯◇╰)╭

I DO NOT CLAIM THE GAME, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS OR THE IMAGES. CREDITS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS AND CREATORS.

In advance, I apologize if there are any typos and grammatical errors. English is not my native language, it's Tagalog, so, yeah! ﹋o﹋

I hope you readers enjoy the story! ∩__∩

ACT 1

Ashe Avarosa let out a huff as she placed another taped box on top of another. She straightened her posture and rolled her shoulders, feeling and hearing a few satisfying clicks.

"I'm sure you're pretty excited for your new apartment." Her father, Alkove Avarosa, said as he carried a bigger box inside her new apartment, placing it beside the other boxes.

Ashe smiled and nodded. "I am. I finally have my own home."

"That, doesn't mean..." A woman in the same age as her father joined in. "You'll have to change anything, right?"

Alkove frowned while Ashe's smile disappeared. She just decided to nod her head as a form of reply to the speaker.

"Yes, mother."

"Even though you won't be living with us anymore, you'll always be my son." Sierra Avarosa, Alkove's second wife and same time Ashe's stepmother, cooed, smiling at her.

"Sierra, Ashe had just turned eighteen a month ago. I'm sure she's old enough to make her own decisions in her life." Alkove spoke.

The woman turned and glared at her husband. "That's HE and HIS, Alkove. I have no daughter. Only a son, and that's final."

Alkove sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He opened his mouth to start an argument, but when Ashe placed a hand on his shoulder and shook her head, he decided to just keep quiet.

"Oh, Ashe, I bought you some new clothes! I wouldn't want you to prance around wearing your old clothing, so I made sure to do your shopping for you!"

Sierra's mood swings are unpredictable. One minute she's all mean and strict, then then the next minute, she's all happy and supportive.

Well, she's supportive to Ashe if she's acting the way she wants her to act.

"Oh, umm, thank you, mother. I appreciate it." Ashe thanked politely.

"I already put it in your bedroom earlier. I think a big boy like you can handle putting it away, right?"

Ashe nodded.

"Great! Now," Sierra opened her arms for her. "Give your mother a hug."

With internal reluctance, Ashe stepped forward and hugged the older woman.

"I also bought you bandages. They're in the bedroom. Make sure you use them." Sierra murmured.

"Yes, Mother."