ACT 19

ACT 19

Ashe and Tryndamere exited the electronics store with Tryndamere practically babbling over and over about them being almost caught and exposed. Ashe though, she remained quiet and mostly kept to herself.

Her mind kept rewinding the part where she kissed Katarina on the cheek. She didn't know what came over her. It was completely unnecessary to do that, since she's not even in her 'usual' state of appearance. Right now, she's Athena Frost, Tryndamere's so called date. Not Ashe Avarosa, Katarina's fake boyfriend.

Ashe knew that she has a lot to explain to Katarina, especially the reason why she's even wearing clothes for women. It's not like it's illegal to do so, but it is to her stepmother though.

While they walked, Ashe's mind kept going back to Katarina. No matter how hard she tried, she can't help but think of the redhead.

'I wonder what she thought of my appearance.'

She could feel the need to know what her 'girlfriend' thought of her, yet she couldn't pinpoint the main reason why.

"Hey, Trynd,"

"Hmm?"

"Do you... Do you think I'm beautiful?"

Tryndamere shot her a confused look. "Where did that come from?"

"Am I ugly?"

"Of course not. You're beautiful, you know."

"Hmm, thanks."

"You look bothered, Ashe. Something wrong?"

"..."

Ashe knew that Tryndamere's just worried for her, but she kept asking herself if she should tell him everything. Open up and talk to him about her thoughts and doubts about everything.

"Listen. I guess this plan was stupid from the very start." Tryndamere sighed as they halted their walk. He scratched the back of his head, while he plastered an apologetic look on his face. "I put your secret at risk earlier, and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with your stepmother because of me."

"Are you sure, Tryndamere? What about your ex-girlfriend?" She asked worriedly.

She felt a bit guilty that Tryndamere was cancelling their plan because of his concern to her, but she really did appreciate the fact that he's worried for her.

Tryndamere waved a hand, chuckling. "I'll win her back the hard way. There aren't any shortcuts in love, right? Besides, I would probably just lower my chances in getting back with her if we continue this little date as a couple or something."

"I guess... Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"Umm, how do you know if... you're in love with someone?"

She expected that Tryndamere would take a moment to think of answer for her question, but her 'date' didn't even flinch as he answered right off the bat.

"You'll just know it, ya know?"

"That doesn't really make any sense." She muttered, disappointed with Tryndamere's answer.

"Okay, I guess my answer was crap. Hmm," Tryndamere rubbed his chin with a finger as he started thinking of a much better and sensible answer. "Oh, I got it!"

"Please tell me this next answer of yours actually makes sense."

"It does." He confidently replied before he cleared his throat. "You'll know when you're in love when you can't stop thinking of a certain someone. You'll also feel your heart go crazy when you're with this person."