ACT 3

ACT 3

Ashe so badly wanted to kick herself on the face. First day of school and her secret was found out by the school's bad girl. She knew that first thing in the morning, as soon as she gets to school, all the students and teachers there will know her life-long secret.

'What would Sierra say? What will she do when she finds out I failed to keep my secret?' She thought as she exited the bathroom, dressed in nothing but a pair of men's briefs. She usually wears briefs when she sleeps since she's more comfortable with it. Right now, she doesn't even have a shirt on, let alone a bra.

Even though her body had already developed, Sierra didn't permit her to wear even women's underwear. She didn't even own a single bra. She grew up completely used to the feeling of wearing the loose undergarments.

Ashe fell on her bed and looked up to the white ceiling of the room. She loudly sighed as she rubbed her face in a tired manner.

"Maybe I should go back to being home-schooled." She muttered to herself.

Earlier, after Katarina had said those three words, she got off the ground and quickly unlocked her car and got in, and as soon as she was inside the vehicle, she drove off before Katarina could even stop her.

'Tomorrow's another day...'

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

The second day of school came and surprisingly, she didn't meet Katarina in any of her subjects. And to add more to her surprise, no one knew about her true gender. Everyone still treated her as if she's a boy. A few girls with crushes towards her were her confirmation earlier.

Her last subject, which is P.E. had just finished and since the school coach made them run laps around the campus, she's as tired and sweaty as hell. The students already went back to the gym and the girls headed straight to the female's shower room, while the boys went to the male's shower room.

Ashe stayed behind and sat on one of the benches near the basketball court. She didn't really want to go home smelling like how she is right now and besides, she has time to kill.

Finally, when every student at the shower room were gone, Ashe finally entered the female's shower room. Putting her bag on one of the benches, she started undressing herself.

First to go were her shoes and shocks. Next were her pants, then shirt. Now, she's only left in a pair white boxers and her bandaged chest.

"Yeah, I saw him enter here!" A voice sounded outside.

Panicking, Ashe quickly dressed herself up again. Just in time, because two students came in the shower room. When she turned to face whoever had entered, her eyes widened when she found Darius and Draven.

"Well, well, well," Darius crossed his arms. "If it isn't Heartthrob Ashe."

"H-Heartthrob Ashe? Me?" Ashe asked, pointing to herself.

"We never pegged you to be the pervert type of guy." Draven said, grinning.

"What do you want?"

"We're here to beat you up, what else would we want from you?"

Ashe's eyes widened. She found herself stepping back until her back had hit the lockers behind her, notifying her that she has been trapped.

"I'll take first punch." Darius walked up to her, cornering her. "This one is for actually thinking you'd survive here."

Darius punched her on the stomach. Ashe bent over as she held her stomach, pain entering her whole system.

Suddenly, Draven punched her on the cheek, which made her fall to the floor.