ACT 2

ACT 2

It only took at least twenty minutes for Ashe to arrive at her new school. The parking lot was wide and offered many parking spaces. Despite the population of sports cars that are already parked in the lot, there are still lot of vacant spaces.

She parked her white Porsche Carrera at the space beside the motorcycle parking area of the lot.

"Alright," Ashe looked through the window and audited the students around the lot. "They all look friendly."

She turned her car's engine off before exiting the vehicle. Ashe was so nervous that she almost locked her car while her bag is still inside. She snatched her bag away from the front passenger seat before finally locking it.

'Okay, I have to find the principal first.'

Walking away from her car, she made her way to the main entrance of the academy. She looked around in awe as she saw students arrive, some exiting their own driven cars while some exited from limousines.

"The students here seem to be nice." Ashe said to herself, smiling when she saw a muscular brown haired guy help a blonde girl with her bag.

"Leave me alone!"

Ashe snapped her head to the origin of the voice and found two guys cornering another guy against his own car.

"What are you going to do about it? Call for your friends?" The taller and much stronger-looking guy challenged with an arrogant grin.

"Too scared to fight back, Xin?" The other one with spiked up hair asked with a laugh.

"Hey!"

The brown haired guy and the blonde girl she saw earlier approached the commotion, a girl with red hair and a guy with black hair following them. The blonde shoved away the guy that laughed and glared at them.

"Leave Xin alone!"

"Oh, if it isn't little Luxanna." The big guy scoffed.

"Do we have a problem here, Darius?"

Darius turned to the two other guys and the girl with crimson red hair. He laughed and ushered his friend to step up.

"You were right, Draven. These guys move in flocks."

Draven laughed. "Told you! They're stuck to each other!"

"Do you have a problem with that?" The crimson haired girl asked, narrowing her red eyes at them.

"Not at all, Shyvana." Draven waved off. "No need to get your panties in a bunch."

Shyvana glared and looks ready to pounce when...!

"Everyone," A man called out. "Orientation starts in half an hour! Get to the auditorium, now."

The brewing fight was stopped in the nick of time. Students started making their way into the building. The scene Ashe had just witnessed made her a bit more nervous.

'Note to self, don't get involved in any fights. Especially when Darius and Draven are there.'

"You must be Ashe."

Ashe looked forward and found an old but wise-looking man in front of her. The man held a hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Zilean Chronos, and I'm the principal of this school."

"Oh," Ashe cleared her throat and deepened her voice. "I'm Ashe Avarosa."

"Yes, I've been expecting you." Zilean chuckled. "Do not worry, my dear. Your father has informed me of the, how you say, predicament that you are in."