ACT 18

ACT 18

Ashe waved goodbye to the others before closing the door of her apartment, leaving her with her new close friend, Tryndamere.

Earlier, Jayce started a little dare, challenging the other men and their physiques. Lux and Vi vouched for him and soon, the 'competition' was underway, sidetracking them from their purpose in coming to her apartment.

All of the men were suppose to take off their shirts and all of the women were going to be the ones to judge their physical forms. This little play made Ashe internally panic, knowing she can't take her top clothes off or else they'll know her secret.

Just when she thought that all hope was lost, Tryndamere suddenly threw a 'wild fit' and forcefully stopped the unnecessary competition by yelling and shouting from the top of his lungs. In the end, Ashe was saved and her secret was kept.

"Thank you for helping me earlier." She thanked Tryndamere, who is currently putting the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Ha! That was nothing." Tryndamere waved a hand dismissively. "Those sissies cowered under my wrath, which is actually a nice feeling, if I do say so myself."

"Well, if it weren't for you, they would have known my secret."

"Speaking of you, have you, well, decided?"

"About what?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"The favor I was asking."

"Oh, that..."

Ashe scratched the back of her head as she started thinking about the favor Tryndamere is describing. Tryndamere had asked if it was okay for her to go out on a pretend date with him tomorrow since his ex-girlfriend will be at the mall tomorrow.

He wants said ex-lover to be jealous when she sees him with a girl, and the role of that mentioned girl will be taken by Ashe. That is, if she accepts it.

"Why the mall, Trynd?" She asked, almost sounding like she was whining.

"It's because she's going to go there to meet with her cousin and a few friends of hers. If she sees me with you, she'll become jealous and will want me back for sure!"

"I don't like your plan that much. I don't think it's been thought through."

"Please, Ashe. You're the only one I trust to help me with this." Tryndamere pleaded.

"But, I don't even have any clothes for women! I only own men's wear!"

"Then, I'll buy you some."

"What!?"

"It's no problem. I have money, and it's only clothes, right?"

"But, Trynd!"

"Please, just this one favor. That's all I ask. All you need to do is walk around the mall with me, hold hands a few times and that's it. I'll even buy you your lunch."

"Trynd..."

Tryndamere looked at her with glassy jade eyes, a pleading expression on his face.

'I guess one fake date won't hurt. I mean, he did save me earlier. The least I could do is spend a day with him.'

She sighed and focused her attention on Tryndamere. Raising one finger, she said, "One day."

"YES!" The teary-eyes disappeared in a flash as her friend pumped a fist up in the air. Tryndamere suddenly dashed forward and scooped her in his arms, lifting her up and twirling her around in the air. "Thank you!"