ACT 16

ACT 16

It's Ashe and Katarina's first monthsary. Therefore, they've been 'officially' a 'couple' for one month, much to the Avarosa's realization.

Throughout their one-month of pretend relationship, Ashe has learned quite a lot about Katarina. Not only because the redhead tells her, but because Cassiopeia and surprisingly, Talon, tells her a few things about their sister.

She had learned that Katarina's taste in music goes from rock to sentimental, and she hates classical. She loves roses and its scent. Obviously, it's her favorite. She loves chocolates, but she only likes the dark kind of ones. She also knew that Katarina loves the bacon-wrapped mushroom she had made supposedly for herself and she was demanded to make her one at least three times a week.

She had even discovered that Katarina's main and favorite hobby is throwing knives at innocent trees whenever she has free time. Although, based from what she had heard, Katarina likes living targets more.

Enough about Katarina for a moment.

Lately, Ashe has grown quite close to Riven. The two have been spending an awful lot of time during weekends, with and without their friends. Their times together ranging from just a night-out with friends, or just a little get-together study time between the two of them.

Half of Ashe was excited that she has only two months until she and Katarina 'breaks up'. She knew that after two months, she'll finally get a chance to ask Riven out on an official date.

Of course she's still thinking about how she's going to tell Riven her true gender, but other than that, she anticipates that hers and Riven's possible relationship will be smooth-sailing when they get around that.

It also made her happy that Katarina supports her with it. The redhead may not show it so openly, and Ashe didn't bother asking her to do so. After all, she loves Katarina just the way she is. Well, as a friend, that is.

Speaking of Katarina, she learned that her 'girlfriend' is actually part of the Black Rose. At first, when Katarina told her about that, she was afraid for merely a few seconds.

Why just a few seconds?

She knew Katarina would never hurt her.

Well, there were times Katarina threatened to choke her for tapping her lips whenever she cursed and used profanities, but Katarina never really meant it.

Or at least, Ashe thinks she doesn't mean it.

Katarina was actually forced to tell Ashe about her involvement with the Black Rose, since one time, Katarina had came to school with one of her arms in a cast. Ashe asked about it, and the redhead said that she merely fell down the stairs. Despite Katarina telling that to her in the most convincing way possible, Ashe wasn't fully sold with her reasoning. Thus, Katarina ended up telling her everything about the Black Rose.

Today, she has one important thing to do.

She doesn't know if Katarina will like the gift she had bought, but hopefully, she does. It's a weekend, so she has to drop off her gift at the Du Couteau residence.

This made her remember that despite her being 'in a relationship' with Katarina, she hadn't met her father, General Marcus Du Couteau. The man is a rather busy general and rarely goes home early enough for Ashe to meet him whenever she visited Katarina.

'Maybe this is the day I'm going to meet him.' She thought, drying her white hair as she exited her bathroom, already wearing a pair of denim pants that are obviously for men and bust already bandaged.