ACT 12

ACT 12

Ashe tried her best to distract herself with the displays and decorations of the fair, making an effort in not thinking about the kiss she and Katarina had shared. Of course while she did that, she also forgot about something quite important.

She and Katarina spent the rest of the day going around the fair, tasting the food around the fair and meeting up with Katarina's friends.

Ashe has been patiently listening to Draven go on and on about him being awesome and great for the past hour. She thought about tuning Draven out, but she knew it would be rude. So, she ended up listening to him drone on and on about his 'awesomeness'.

"Give it a rest, Draven," Cassiopeia finally came to Ashe's rescue, tugging her away. "I'm sure Ashe has had enough hearing how 'amazing' you are."

"Thank you." She whispered as soon as they were out of Draven's earshot.

The green haired female waved a hand dismissively. "No problem."

"Ashe," Morgana spoke. "Are you required to go home already?"

"Umm, I don't think so. Why?"

"Morgana called in a favor from a friend." Katarina answered. "We have a reservation at this new restaurant near Golem Avenue. Want to come with us?"

"Oh, um, sure."

"Great!" Cassiopeia clasped her hands together. "We should probably make our way there now. It's already past five, and if we don't get there before six, they might give the reservation to someone else."

As Katarina's friends led her to the gates, Ashe can't help but feel a bit... unsettled. Bothered, to be specific. Inside her mind, she knew she's forgetting something, but she can't seem to put a finger on it.

"Hey,"

Ashe felt Katarina nudge her side with a fist.

"Hmm?"

"You okay there? You look a little out of it."

She offered a small reassuring smile to her 'girlfriend'.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing."

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

"It's rather fancy, isn't it?" Ashe commented, looking around at the prestigious restaurant.

"It is." Morgana answered.

"I like it. Especially the ambience." Elise added.

"I'm more surprised that we have a reservation." Darius muttered.

"Morgana knows one of the owners." Katarina mentioned. "We're actually lucky that we even got a table here."

They had just arrived at the newly-opened restaurant in Valoran. It went by the name The Rift. Word says that the restaurant has four owners who rarely show themselves to the customers of the joint, and one of those owners are friends with Morgana.

A waiter led them to a table and left, only to come back to give a menu to each and every one of them.

"Chef Pantheon asked me to inform you all to not mind the prices of the food. Your dining expenses for tonight will be answered by him."

"Heard that, Sion?" Elise elbowed the big guy beside her. "Order all you want."

"Yes!" Sion started saying the names of everything he saw that looked delicious in the menu, giving the waiter a bit of a hard time in listing his orders.

The others looked at the menu, scanning the pictures of the food thoroughly. Finally, when Sion finished his orders, they told their own orders to the waiter. After their orders were taken, separate conversations started.