ACT 21

ACT 21

Katarina grumbled while her eyebrows furrowed in irritation, not wanting to wake up from her sleep. She felt something shift in her arms, something cold yet soft. Normally, she would have told her curiosity to just leave and fuck off, but it won over her this time.

She cracked her eyes open and found nothing but the color white. Well, that's what she found at first before she fully opened them, only to discover that she's currently spooned against someone. Or to be more specific, she's actually spooned against Ashe from behind.

As soon as she realized who it is she has in her arms, the memories from last night flashed and flooded back inside her mind. She pondered about the idea of pulling away, but it was dismissed without hesitance within a few seconds.

Instead of putting a fair distance away from Ashe, she gently moved her arms until it was encircled around Ashe's stomach. With a light tug, she pulled Ashe against her and slightly lifted herself up, placing herself on top of Ashe halfway.

Her legs remained tangled with Ashe's pale ones, while she had half of her torso on Ashe's left shoulder. While finding the position she considered comfortable, she didn't notice the discarded boxers at the foot of the bed.

As soon as she made herself comfortable, she buried her face in Ashe's neck, softly inhaling the ever refreshing scent of peppermint she always possessed.

'If I have to wake up, I want my mornings to always be like this.' She thought as she closed her eyes.

Her vixen side came again and practically ordered her to touch Ashe 'til her heart's content, but her rational side seem to be succeeding in winning. But, that didn't mean her vixen-self was fully suppressed. If she were the one to call the shots in these moments, she probably would have agreed with her 'playful' side whole heartedly.

So, of course she succumbed to it. Even if it's just a little bit of succumbing.

To test the waters, Katarina placed a soft and quick kiss on Ashe's neck. After doing so, she leaned her face away a bit and audited Ashe. Her girlfriend remained unconscious, still wandering around Dreamland.

She repeated what she had just done, but this time, she place two kisses. Again, she pulled back and waited for a reaction, or an objection, from her lover.

Nothing.

All she heard was the calm and steady breathing of the female against her. She could feel her vixen-self nod proudly and usher her to continue, and maybe, go further.

Oh, how tempted she is to do just that.

So, she did.

She brushed Ashe's hair aside, now fully revealing Ashe's neck to her. Leaning down, she resumed kissing the flawless, and not to mention, tempting, neck of her girlfriend. At first, it started in a slow pace, taking one second every time she planted a kiss against the smooth skin.

Every kiss she gave made her bolder and no sooner did her pace increased. She was so sure that she had probably kissed every inch she could currently reach in Ashe's neck.

But like what is mentioned earlier, she had grown bolder every single time her lips touched Ashe's neck. Closing her eyes, she lowered her lips onto Ashe's neck for the umpteenth time and parted it. She began sucking on the skin, shyly at first. But, as unsteady heartbeats passed, her sucking became more pronounced.

She sucked on the skin for a few seconds and pulled away to lick the spot she was sucking on before attaching her lips onto it again. This process repeated for more than five times, before Katarina became too absorbed in the act.