Chapter 10

Melody's POV

I got out of bed groaning. My head hurts and so does my body. I feel like I didn't even get any sleep.

"That's what happens when you run away from mate." huffs a annoyed Viola.

"It's way too early to listen to you Viola." I block her out.

Today my mate-I mean Alec comes over. I get out of bed and go to the shower. I took a quick shower. Wrapping my towel tightly around myself I went over to my closet. I need clothes that's easy to move around in today. I tap my chin thinking of something to wear, I eventually found something.

Today's outfit consists of: red tights, with a white top that had a black heart on it. I paired it up with a pair of wedge heels. My hair was messy so I threw it in a messy bun.

I sprayed myself with scent masking spray before going downstairs. I try to get to the backyard without being noticed but no such luck.

"Melody where are you going?" calls Ash from the living room.

"I'm going to the backyard to practice my dancing." I say walking into the living room lifting my shoulders nonchalantly.

I noticed may mate staring tentatively at me. Let me say he looked extremely gorgeous in black and white. He was wearing a white shirt with black jeans and a leather jacket. He looked damn good. His hair was messy but I could run my fingers through it all day.

Stop Mel! I think to myself. I quickly walk out of the living room into the backyard.

Once I'm outside I mutter, "Mel you can't think like that! He may be your mate but to him your not his. He doesn't know about you yet so stop drooling over him." I tell myself sternly.

I hear someone chuckle from behind me.

"Talking to yourself again Mel?" asked a smirking Liam. (Liam's one of my 8 cousins I live with)

I blush bright crimson. "No" I utter.

"You sure cuz?" he says crossing his arms playfully.

"I-go away Liam I need to practice my dancing." I say shooing him away.

I danced for about one whole hour then started getting bored. Greyson came outside and asked if I wanted to play the piano while he plays his guitar. I agreed. What I had nothing else to do. And also I dought my brothers will let me leave the house.

We went inside into a room we have filled with instruments. I told him to wait a second so that I could re-apply some masking spray.

I quickly ran upstairs and strayed myself again. What I need some extra precautions incase.

I came back and we played a song we wrote years ago when we were younger. After the song we both burst out laughing. I felt eyes staring holes in my back and turned around. Only to meet those beautiful brown eyes I have fallen in love with over the space of one day.

Alec looked at me as if trying to figure me out. I just sent him a friendly smile.

Jace and Dylan (another one of my cousins) came into the music room.

Dylan said, "Come on Mel we're going bowling." smiling brightly.

"Okay" I got up and walked past Alec.

OMG I nearly brushed his shoulder while walking past him. If I had he would of figured out I was his mate and I would of had to explain everything. Because he would of felt the sparks. Thank the moon goddess I didn't touch his arm.

Dylan, Jace and I got into Dylan's car. Dylan drives a blue mecedes benz a 45 amg sport.

Throughout the entire drive Jace and Dylan have been trying to sing along to Sia Chandelier

Throughout the entire drive Jace and Dylan have been trying to sing along to Sia Chandelier. Let me tell you that my cousins have terrible vocals. It sounded like cats and dogs dying a long and painful death.

I have every right to say that after all they are my cousins and I am a successful singer so.

When the song ended I switched off the radio station.

I sighed, "Thank goodness that's over. You know I live with you but, you two can't sing to save your lives. Leave that to me." I say smiling innocently.

They laughed.

"Glad to know you can still crack a joke after seeing your mate that your avoiding today." says Jace with soft smile.

My smile instantly fades. My stomach does multiple back flips.

Jace seems my expression and it's face shows concern.

"Too soon Mel? " he asks worriedly.

I nod. "It's okay Jace."

If he wasn't a werewolf he wouldn't of heard me.

We arrived at the Bowling Alley.

"Who ever gets to the entrance last is a rotten egg" I say running in the direction of the front door.

Dylan and Jace come shortly after I did. They glared at me and said, "Really Mel?" in unison. I just smiled innocently rocking from one foot to another.

 I just smiled innocently rocking from one foot to another

We went inside and played a few rounds before going home. The car ride home was silent

I fell asleep in the car on the way home. Dylan picked me up bridal style and tucked me in bed. I slept in the clothes I wore today. I was way to tired to care.

Just before going off into dream land I thought 'I need to find away to tell Alec I'm his mate. '

Then the darkness took over and I was in dream land.

⬆pics of Melody's 8 cousins who live with her and her brothers

•••••••••

Hey guys

I hope your enjoying the book. Comment on how you think Melody and Alec will meet. I'd love to see what you guys have in mind.

Guys please make any suggestions on how to improve my book, if you have any.

Thanks

Azzie01🌸