Chapter 24

Melody's POV

I walked to Alec's office with my family following behind me. I'm starting to get anxious again...where did Alec go? Is he okay? Is he talking to that rogue?

Suddenly I fell someone pull me into a hug. I hug the person back, the person pulls away and I see Mason. Ash and Mason give me worried looks so I just shake my head and try to give them a reassuring smile.

My cousins look at mr trying to read me but I quickly hides all my emotions.

We continue walking until we each Alec's office. I turn the doorknob slowly,my hand shaking, then we all entered.

Everyone pilled in. We sat on the couches in Alec's office and I told them everything Alec had told me and how the entire day had turned out.

"Well that's it..."

I say finishing the long, long story. I was asked multiple times if I had left anything out and the entire time and I would groan in frustration.

My brothers and cousins pull me into a group hug. I know their trying to be comforting but right know all I need is to be in Alec's arms. I sigh but hug them back.

Alec's POV

I walk briskly to the old pack house and down the stairs into the underground prison cells.

The stairs are old, with green moss growing all over them

The stairs are old, with green moss growing all over them. It's quite dark but that's not a problem with werewolf sight.

I walk into the the rogues cell and see him chained to the walls.

He's shaking his head almost as if he's trying to shake away the sleep or his fear. There's a chance his even trying to mind link the rest of his friends and tell them to come and get him. That would be a big mistake. I growl at the thought.

Matt is standing in the corner of the cell with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his face. I walk over to him.

"How long has he been awake for?" I ask in a serious tone.

"I mind linked you as soon as he woke up Alpha."

I nodded and walked over to the disgusting rogue who tries to harm MY mate.

"I'm going to ask you questions rogue and if you refuse to answer them I will inject you with more of the silver substance. You got it?"

I say looking at him in the eye. He nods his head and swallows hardly.

"Yes Alpha." he replies bowing his head in submission. I nod.

"Firstly, does your leader plan to attack my pack inorder to look for this so called white wolf?"

"Y-Yes Alpha." he says looking down at the ground.

I clench my jaw. This means Melody is in danger. I need to know when they attack. I also need to prepare my pack for anything and tell them I found my mate. My eyes fog over as Kayden tried to take control because of the thought of someone hurting our mate.