Chapter 38

Alec's POV

5 Months later

"Mel," I call from the bathroom.

"What!" she grumbles.

She's been really stressed recently. She blames it on the mid terms we have coming up. But I honestly don't think that's all. I think she might be feeling a little bit homesick.

I think she misses them. Her brothers and cousins. I mean they are the only family she really has. Actual family, I know she regards the pack as her family too.

Mel, has been doing a great job as Luna. She was definitely made for the job.

She still has concerts on the odd night but a lot less because of the work load.

"Be ready in two hours we're going out"

"Noo. Alec there's too much to do. I have to finish my art prac, study for mid terms and-"

I kiss her to shut her up. I love her and her voice but sometimes she speaks to much. The kiss last long we pull apart needing air.

"Be done in two hours we're going out. Dress nicely."

"Are you saying I don't dress nicely all the time?" she asks with raised eyebrows.

"I never said that." I reply kissing her forehead.

I leave her alone to get ready. I need to finish organising everything. Everything needs to be perfect for her.

I get dressed then head out to sort out a few lose ends for the date I have planned.

Melody's POV

Alec told me go get ready because we're going out and said to dress nicely. What's that supposed to mean?

Wear a dress?

Ugh! I wish he had said more so I know what to wear. Like where we're going, so I know what would be appropriate to wear.

Eventually I decided to wear something nice but not too nice. Get what I'm saying? It took forever just to pick out an outfit.

I literally rampaged through my entire wardrobe. I had a lot of packing to do since most of my clothing was scattered all over the room.

I decide to do some make up. I made myself smokey eye and put on some maroon lipstick. Matching my shoes.

I checked the time on my phone. I had five minutes before Alec would pick me up. So I decided to walk down the stairs as I was walking down the stairs Alec entered the house.

He looked at me and his eyes suddenly brightend. He held out his hand and I grabbed hold of it. I made it down the stairs and he greeted me with a kiss.

"You look beautiful as always." he said kissing my forehead.

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. He smiled back at me. Then I notice something in his hand. And I raise my eyebrows.

Alec follows my gaze and smirks.

"Princess, I'm gonna need you to wear this. Otherwise you'll end up ruining the surprise I have planned."

"Surprise? I hate surprises."

"Come on, do it for me love." he says pouting.

I sigh and give in. What have I gotten myself into.

Alec puts it on and leads me to the car. Then I feel the car moving. Hopefully this won't be a long car ride.

⚫⚫⚫