Chapter 12

Alec's POV

At this current moment I want to rip that asshole apart, limb from limb. You have no idea how much I would enjoy that. I know it's sounds dark.

Ava told me everything. I was on the verge of shifting and going after him to end his life. His so lucky I have this much self control.

The low life who rejected my sis is no other than, Alex. The schools quarter back. He's quite popular. Not nearly as popular as me and my friends through. His the beta of a pack that goes to our school.

I boxed the locker I was standing next to breaking the door off. Ava gasped,

"Alec that's my locker!"

I rolled my eyes and calmly say,"I'm taking you home." with that I drag her to my car.

We get outside and I shove her gently into the car. The car ride home was silent. And Ava didn't attempt to makeany conversation. I was glad because I needed time to think.

Ava's POV

After Melody left to go to class. I stood there staring at my brother for a while. Wondering how I should break the news to him.

Alec became impatient,"I'm waiting Ava" he says tapping his foot. I sign heavily. It's now or never.

~Flashback~

"Yesterday I went to Starbucks and smelled this amazing scent. My wolf went mad knowing its our mate. I looked around for him only to find my mate-Alex kissing the school slut in front of me.

I knew he sensed me but that didn't stop him.

I saw them and gasped. He stopped kissing her and said 'I hope you didn't think I'd change for you' he said sourly. I just stared at him with tears in my eyes.

He sighed and said 'I Alex Green reject to Ava Silvermoon as my mate and future beta female of Halfmoon pack.'

He said all of this nonchalantly like it didn't affect him at all. I ran out of Starbucks and into my car. Before leaving I turned to face him and said 'I accept your rejection.' that whipped the smirk right off his face. I knew he wasn't expecting it. If he thinks he can hurt me and I can't he's sadly mistaken.

I calmed myself down and slowly drove home. When I got home I raced off to my room. I avoided anyone who saw me.

-End of flashback-

"Ava I'm so sorry". Says Alec hugging me.

"It's okay it's not your fault. Plus it's all over now." I say brushing him off.

"When I see that asshole-You will so nothing. I'll get a second chance mate and we'll forget all about him okay." I ask cutting him off. I stated it with no room for argument.

He nodded. "If you weren't my sister I would use alpha tone on you."

"Too bad it doesn't do anything since I'm your twin." I say sticking my tongue out immaturely.

What I actually am younger so I'm kinda meant to be the immature one of the two of us.

We get into his car and go home. I hope my second chance mate turns out better than the first. Oh moon goddess please give me a kind-hearted second chance mate. One who won't reject me for a slut.

Melody's POV

I skipped first period since it was basically over. What there was only 5 minutes left, and I didn't want a detention. If I get detention I'll never hear the end of it from my brothers.

Ava didn't turn up after that. I suspected she went home... I hope she's doing okay. I mean when your mate rejects you you feel like apart of you dies. It must feel terrible, I think while walking into the cafeteria. What will I tell the girls? That she went home because she was feelings ill? I need to think of something and fast.

I see the girls and sit at our new table.

"Where's Ava?" asks Brooklyn.

I shrug. "She wasn't in class for any of the classes I had with her. Must be sick or something."

They all just nod. I sigh in relief. I know I just lied to them but it's not my secret to tell. It's Ava's choice whether she wants them to know or not. It's not my decision to make. I'm just glad she could confide in me.

Just then I got a text from Ava:
Hey

Thnx for giving me a shoulder to cry on this morning I really appreciate it. Plz don't tell the others, I want to be the one to tell them.
Your the best Mel.

P. S thnx for making me talk to my bro it helped😊

I replied with:

Hey it's no prob Ava.

I'm really glad I could help. I hope u feel better and come to schl tom. Remember that guy is not worth ur tears. You'll get a better second chance mate don't worry.

I would never tell the girls why ur not at schl. It's ur secret to tell. I'm glad u and ur bro spoke. Call me if u ever need anyone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. 😀

I'm always here.

I sent the text. School dragged on. I have sooooooo much homework not to mention I have a concert to prepare for. The concert is on Friday. I hope Alec will be there so I can tell him I'm his mate.

Now all I need to do is think of a good way to tell him the truth. Yay this just makes more work for me! Great.