Important

Hellooooo

So what was your favorite part of TAFM?!

I don't think I really have one...

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who took the time to read TAFM. It was my first book and I never imagined so many of you would actually enjoy my writing. Thank you for all the comments, the votes. Thank you guys so much for supporting my book you honestly have no idea how much that means to me!

If you really liked this book then you'll be happy to know I'm starting a new book soon. I'm working on ideas and stuff at the moment. So if your interested please follow me so that when I decide to release it you'll be notified.

Little about the new book: Unfortunately it's not another werewolf book. I'm going to write a teen fiction and I won't tell you what it's about yet... It's still a secret.

I will most likely post the book in June. Maybe sooner depending on well everything.

Questions for readers:

Guys I wanted to know if you thought I put to many visual aids in there book?

Why did you continue reading the book?

Which character do you like most of all?

Would you date a character in this book? If so who?

Best couple in the book?

Would you like a sequel or a prequel or maybe a spin-off? (Prequel about Mel's childhood? Not saying there will definitely be one, just wanted to know. So that I can consider it.)

Which character do you think describes your personality?

Should I write bonus chapters? If so how many? Or about what?

By the way if anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask. Or even questions for the characters.

⚫⚫⚫

Books written by really good friends of mine:

Title: Superman Genre: Short story Author:HufflePuffle_Description: One boy

Title: Superman
Genre: Short story
Author:HufflePuffle_
Description: One boy.
One girl.
It all started with a phone call.

Title: The Torns Between The PetalsGenre: Teen Fiction Author:Imaginative_NerdDescription: Meet Aurora Bragshaw, a normal nerdy teenage girl, who as most girls has a problem, regarding boys

Genre: Teen Fiction
Author:Imaginative_Nerd
Description: Meet Aurora Bragshaw, a normal nerdy teenage girl, who as most girls has a problem, regarding boys... she's just reached her one month anniversary with her boyfriend, A.J. and things aren't going smoothly as she'd like.

Major Williams is one of Aurora's bestest friends and is practically family. He's dating one of the "popular" girls, Bailey and its not very smooth in their relationship either.

Somehow, life throws Major and Aurora together, how will their mismatched relationship end, in love or hate?

Title: Abandoned and AbusedGenre: Werewolf Author:Qailz19Description: Hailey Walker is a shy, lonely and broken girl with no-one in her life that loves her

Genre: Werewolf
Author:Qailz19
Description: Hailey Walker is a shy, lonely and broken girl with no-one in her life that loves her. But she wasn't always like that, she was the happiest person you would ever meet with the perfect family. Everything changed the day her dad died when she was six

Xavier Clarke is the cold-hearted, ruthless and scary Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack. The only people he is nice to is his family and Beta, Alex. He used to be very approachable, now his own pack members are too frightened to talk to him.

Coincidentally he only became like this the day he lost his best friend when she died. This happened to be the same day Hailey's father died.

What will happen when the two of them meet. Him finding out she's his mate, a human destined to be his Luna. Will they help each other to become the people they were or will they push each other further away from the people they are closest to?

Check These Books Out

Azzie01🌸

P. S you guys are the best! Love you all❤️