Chapter 13

Alec's POV

After taking Ava home I continued with my alpha duties. Don't want to fall behind again. It's way too much work to want to catch up on.

I've been doing alpha work for an hour now, I hear a soft knock on the door. I tell the person to come in. In walks my dad-the ex alpha of my pack.

"I heard what happened to Ava yesterday. I'm not happy that,that low life reject my baby girl. But you need to talk to her Alec. Your her twin, her other half she obviously trusts you more than me or your mother. Tell her that he didn't deserve her and she'll get a better mate."

I nod, "I will dad, it's just I don't know what to say to her. "

I say pacing my office.

"It's not like we're kids anymore and talk to each other about stuff like this like its normal." I sigh dragging my hand over my face.

I punk myself onto the couch in my office.

"Just talk to her Alec, she is your twin. She might not admit it but she needs you." says my dad in a small voice leaving me alone.

I sit a my desk thinking about this entire situation. If that asshole didn't reject my sister she would be better off. She might of told me to leave him alone but tomorrow his going to get his ass handed to him. After all he has no chance against an Alpha.

Plus my sister is way to good to only be a beta female. She should be a Luna-I know I complain about her doing everything wrong. But she's kind, caring and has all the characteristics needed for a Luna.

I sigh. I walk up to Ava's room I knocked on the door. She says a soft "Come in" and I enter.

She's sitting on the foot of her bed staring into space.

I sit next to her and say, "You know Ava your way to good for a jerk like Alex

I sit next to her and say, "You know Ava your way to good for a jerk like Alex. You don't deserve a title as low as beta female you should be nothing less than a Luna."

"I don't care about my title Alec. I just want a caring mate who will always put me first." she sighs heavily.

"I can't believe I cried over that jerk, and that I got stuck with him for a mate,"She laughs bitterly.

"Why moon goddess, why?" she questions looking up.

"Ava you know I'm here for you if you need anything. I'm willing to listen, you're my little sister and I want to be there when you need me." I say giving her a side hug.

She smiles at me. "Your only 5 minutes older than me!" she exclaims hitting my shoulder lightly.

I chuckled.

"I miss this."

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Us being able to talk like we used to." I nod in agreement.

After I my chat with Ava I went back down to my office. I need to think of away to find my mate. I start pacing again. Then Ava walks in.

"Did you make Melody come fetch me or did she do it out of her own?"

I shake my head smiling.

"I didn't tell her to so anything, she did it out of her own. She told me she would fetch you and to wait by the locker." Ava smiles and hugs me.

"Thanks for not scaring my new bestie away."

I laugh and she leaves me alone with my thoughts again.

I wonder if my mates thinking about me at this exact moment, because lately she's all I think about.

I can't wait to find her again.

"Doesn't she have a concert this Friday?" asks an excited Kayden.

"Ya I think so..."

" What are you waiting for buy tickets so you can see her and make sure she doesn't run this time. Show her we aren't as scary as she thinks." he says.

"Great idea Kayd."

I'm going to find you soon my beautiful mate. Sooner than you think. I think smiling to myself.

I went to bed early tonight feeling tired because of all the events that happened today.

Melody's POV

I finally came up with the perfect plan. Hopefully everything goes according to plan.

My plan is: on Friday at my concert,if Alec shows up I will somehow draw him out of the crowd. Get him alone and tell him about my double life. This will all be after the concert, obviously.

All I have to do is think of away to draw him out of the crowd and to follow me. I just hope he doesn't reject me because of how complicated my life is. Then I'll explain to him why I ran away.

This better work out because it's stressing me out big time. I think fanning my face with my hand.

Friday better come fast so I can get this over with. I really hope Ava's doing fine. I can't even imagine what she must be going through. I hope she knows I'm here if she needs me.

I run downstairs and tell my brothers and cousins about my plan. They think it's good enough to work and are willing to help me. I just need their help with Alec.

There sorted let's just hope everything goes well.