Chapter 11

Melody's POV

Sunday went by, by the blink of an eye. Literally I woke up on Monday feeling groggy. I scratched my eyes. I did my normal morning routine.

My Monday outfit consisted of: Blue jeans, a sleeveless pink floral top, and a cream shirt to wear over the floral one. I added flower earrings and a flower ring. I grabbed a bag that matched my top and cream pumps.

I added pale pink lipstick and stared at myself in the mirror. Then skipped downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen humming. I got out the milk and made myself some tea. All ten of the guys in the kitchen stared at my shocked. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Your humming in the morning and don't look as grumpy as usal," said Austin slowly like he was choosing his words carefully.

"Who are you and what have you done with my little sister?" ashed Ash in a mocking tone.

"Ya" added Mason.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"Just cos I'm in a good mood this morning means nothing."

"Your in a good mood cos your seeing your mate today." says a smirking Liam.

Right now I'd love to wipe that smirk off his face. I blush slightly. Ash and Mason have just turned into my overprotective brothers thanks to Liam. Nope scratch that the nine other guys in the room have just turned on their overprotective mode.

I drink the tea I had made during the conversation with my family. Grabbed an apple and drove to school.

When I arrived at school I saw a white BMW i8. I recognized the car because it's what I want for my birthday.

I smelt my mate and was happy I remembered to spray myself with masking spray.

I headed straight to my locker. Ava was by her locker.

"Hey Ava."

"Hey Mel" says a tired looking Ava.

"Ava are you okay you look like your gonna pass out?"

"I'm fine just a little tired," she replies butting her bottom lip. She's lieing.

"Come on Ava tell me the truth."

"F-fine" she stutters.

"I found my mate this weekend and he rejected me to be with a slut." she says venomously while closing her eyes.

"You what... And he did what?" asks as furious looking Alec through clenched teeth.

Then Ava runs. He tries to grab her arm but she's to fast. She runs straight into the girls bathroom ignoring our calls.

"I'll get her out of the bathroom you wait here"

I tell her twin brother, Alec softly. Aka my mate.

Before he could reply I was in the the girls room. There was only one stall that had a locked door. I knocked softly on it,

"Ava let me in please."

I hear her sobbing loudly.

"Ava let me in OR I will break the door down."

What I'm a werewolf I have super strength.

She slowly opens the door

She slowly opens the door. She falls in my arms from crying. I hug her and whisper sweet nothing in her ear until she calmed down a little.

I take her outside to talk to her brother, he was standing leaning against my locker waiting for her.

"Ava tell your brother what happened and I'll make up some excuse to why you're not in class okay?"

Ava nods her head and pull me in for a hug. I hug her back.

"Everythings gonna be alright. He didn't deserve you."

I say squeezing her arm and sending her a reassuring smile.

Then I walk off to class leaving Alec and Ava to talk.

Alec's POV

I get to school at about 8:15 am. I park my car and walk around to the spot where I meet my 2 best friends every morning.

My best friends are Matt and Eric. Matt is my beta and Eric is my third in command. I get to them and we do bro-hug each other.

We chat for a while then I leave because I need to talk to Ava. I go to Ava's locker and I hear her tell her friend,who looks like Ashton's sister.

"I found my mate this weekend and he rejected me to be with a slut" says Ava with a lot of venom.

"You what..." I say hurt that my twin didn't tell me this. "And he did what?" I ask furiously through gritted teeth.

How dare that asshole reject my sister...for some slut. If I get hold of him he will be six feet under in a matter of seconds.

Ava turns around and sees me. She runs in the direction of the girls bathroom. I try to stop her by grabbing her arm but fail. She's fast. Me and her friend-Melody I think her name calls Ava but she ignores us.

"I'll get her out of the bathroom you wait here." says the soft voice of Melody.

She doesn't give me a chance to reply, before I know it she's in the bathroom as well.

They come out almost 10 minutes later and I'm leaning against a locker. With Melody giving Ava a side hug. Which looks like its the only thing keeping Ava upright.

They walk till they are in front of me.

"Ava tell your brother what happened and I'll make up some excuse to why you're not in class okay?"

Ava nods her head and hugs Melody who returns the hug. I wait patiently for them to finish. Melody's a good friend helping my sister. I should probably thank her for getting Ava out of the bathroom later.

"Everythings gonna be alright. He didn't deserve you." says Melody after their hug squeezing her arm.

Melody gives Ava a warm smile before heading over to her class.

I stare at my twin waiting for an explanation

I stare at my twin waiting for an explanation. Tapping my foot on the floor. This better be good. I can guarantee that someone will die today. I'm out for blood. Who ever you are that broke my sisters heart you'll die if I ever see you.