Chapter 20

Melody's POV

I woke up only to come face to face with Alec's sleeping form. For a moment I'm confused on why he's in my bed. But then the memories of last night come crashing down on me. I had that same dream that keeps me up at night. That deprives me of sleep.

It also reminds me that I'm the reason they are dead.

I'm the reason my parents died.

I shake my head and return to my reality.

I stare up at his gorgeous face. He has an extremely sharp jawline, it could probably give me a paper cut. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. Makes me wonder if he actually is the Alpha of the strongest pack. He looks so peaceful?...like he can't even hurt a fly.

I trace the features on his face. I get to his lips and his eyes suddenly opens. His lips twitch upwards into a massive smile.

"Can't get enough of me can you?" he asks cockily.

I blush, I probably look like a tomato. He takes my chin and lifts it up do that I'm looking at him again.

"I didn't say I had a problem with that love. I could wake up like this everyday, princess."

He smirks before his lips crash onto mine.

He pulls away after awhile. I pout. He stands up then I finally notice...his only wearing shorts no top. Damn he has a eight pack.

"Couldn't you put on a shirt last night before getting into my bed?" I ask slowly.

I turn my head away from his drool worthy eight pack.

He comes up to me takes my hand, takes my index finger and traces it along his abs. Why does he need to be such a tease?

"You can't tell me you don't love this" he says still using my finger to trace his abs.

I swollow hard, and bit my lip.

Unfortunately he notices. He brushes his lips against my ear.

"Don't worry Melody it's all yours. And your all mine." He says possessively.

I simply nod. His lips somehow find mine again and we have a little make out session.

After our make out session I pull way and say,

"We need to get ready for the day."

Alec's eyes have darkened, his wolf is surfacing. He nuzzles my neck then kisses the spot where his mark will one day be. I shiver in delight when he kisses it.

"Soon MY Melody..soon."

I gulp.

He pecks my lips once more before exiting my room. Hopefully he doesn't mark me soon or without my permission.

I fall back onto my bed and let out and exaggerated sigh. I shake my head and get done. Probably have a long day ahead of me.

I took a quick shower-and I mean a really quick shower. It was under ten minutes long. That's quick for me. Then I put on a plain white dress. I added a cute green jacket along with a white pair of wedges and some accessories. I put some light pink lipstick on.

I walked out of my room and closed the door at the exact same time Alec came out of his room.

I smiled when I saw him. He took my hand and led me downstairs. We got to the kitchen and saw his mom. She greeted the two of us and gave us each some pancakes. I thanked her. This looks absolutely delicious, oh my word.

Ava walks into the kitchen next. While the three of us are eating Alec starts a conversation.

"I have a meeting with Alpha Carter of Black Crescent pack today."

I look up from my plate and nod.

"I want you to he there Melody, after all you are the Luna."

I look up at him and smile.

I walk up to him and hug him, his arms instantly go around my waist. Hugging me back.

"Thank you for including me in things to do with the pack. "

"Anytime, love."

"Don't get all lovey dovey on me now people" says Ava pulling a funny face.

Alec and I both roll our eyes at her. Then both of us burst out laughing. Don't worry Ava you'll find your second chance mate... soon.

I hope.

Two hours later

Alec and I are cuddling on the couch in the tv room. Then the door bell rings. Alec sighs dramatically,

"It's probably Carter."

We get up and walk over to the front door of the house hand on hand. I can't believe I'm the Luna now. No more the Alpha's little sister.

When we get to the front door Alec opens it. There stands a guy, he looks around about our age. Very light hair it almost looks white. He has nice electric blue eyes. His hair is literally almost snow white.

Alec holds out his hand and the other Alpha -Alpha Carter shakes it. He let's Carter in.

"Carter this is my mate, Melody the Luna of Silvermoon." Alec says introducing us.

"It's nice to meet you Melody." he says giving me a curt nod.

I nod and smile politely.

Alec and Carter talk about the meeting they are about to have. I zoned out of that since I know a little about pack work. Ashton never allowed me to help. He said I should never have to worry about 'that stuff'.

Then in walks Ava in to the forier where we have been standing and sniffs the air. Then I noticed so does Carter. Interesting.

Then it registered with me. No they can't be can they. Carter is Ava's second chance mate.

Their eyes lock, and Carter yells.

"Mine!"