Chapter 25

Melody's POV

I scream in agonising pain as his canines bit through my neck. Marking me on my sweet spot on my neck. Soon my painful screams turn into moans. All the pain I felt previously turns into pleasurable moans. Alec licks my neck to close the mark his canines have created on my neck.

My eye lids feel heavy and I start feeling extremely sleepy. Next thing I know my legs give way from underneath me, but two strong arms catch me before I fall to the ground. Alec picks me up bridal style and places me on our bed. If I had any energy I would probably shout at him for marking me without MY permission, but right now all I can think of is sleep. My brothers can sort Alec out when I tell them what he did.

"Sleep tight my beautiful Melody" he says kissing my forehead.

I sigh in content as darkness overtakes me. I feel all my worries drift away as I get pulled into the darkness I call sleep.

I fell sparks ignite through me body as Alec's arms wrap themselves around my body. I tense at the sudden contact but soon enough I calm down enjoying the sparks. Alec pulls me closer to him and I feel millions of sparks go through me.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to someone kissing my neck. I immediately know its Alec because of the sparks flying through out my body.

 I immediately know its Alec because of the sparks flying through out my body

"Morning Princes"

I immediately pull away as the memories of yesterday come crashing down on me. ALEC MARKED ME! WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! Oh he's so dead. I jump out of the bed and Alec falls face first on the floor.

I race off to the bathroom to try and put as much space between Alec and I. I lock the bathroom door. I know it's not gonna keep him out but...it will take him longer to break it.

I look at myself in the mirror. I move my hair out of my neck and gasp at the mark that now lays on my neck. It was beautiful, words couldn't even describe it.

The mark on my neck was of a wolf

The mark on my neck was of a wolf. Half of its face was an actual wolf and the other was a whole bunch of patterns that made up the face of the other half. It must mean that Alec and I are both halves, but together we are a whole.