Chapter 30

Melody's POV

I woke up with an uneasy feeling and my neck-well actually my mark tingling. I soon realized I wasn't in Alec and I's room so I frantically looked for something that could them me where I am.

My head searching all directions of the room unable to find anything. Just as I'm about to give up I notice a picture on the wall in front of me.

Ugh I'm so stupid-I'm in my old house in my old room. A smile makes its way onto my face as I look at the picture. It's a family picture of me and the guys. I feel my eyes begin to water.

That picture was taken the day before my parents died.

I didn't know I was crying until a hand found its way onto my face and rubbed the tears away. I couldn't keep my emotions under control and burst into tears. The person pulled me closer to their body engulfing me into a bone crushing hug.

I realized who it was due to the smell of his scent and because I knew that voice too well. It was my big brother, Ashton. The same brother who used to sing with me and would do anything to make me feel better and put a smile on my face. The same brother who has killed thousands to protect his family and pack.

"Mel, you know I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." he says gently.

I wipe my now soaked face with the sleeves of my clothing. I close my eyes and breathe in. Trying to calm my racing heart. Breathe Melody, breathe.

Then suddenly the memories of yesterday come crashing down. Alec apologized and I forgave him. But if I forgave him then what am I doing here?

Ash must have noticed my confused expression since he caught my attention and broke my train of thought.

"Melody... Umm, uh." he stutters out.

"What?!" I feel my anxiety rise this can't be good. Ash is never I repeat never nervous. I mean his a fricking Alpha nervousness is not a word in his vocabulary.

"Alec, uh...he..."

"He what Ash?! Spit it out your going to give me and anxiety attack!" I snap with glowing white eyes.

Ash visibly gulps. You see when my eyes shift white it means my wolf is now in control. And Viola is not happy. I manage to gain control from Viola.

"Sorry Ash, Viola kinda took over." I say sheepishly.

Ash nods.

"What about Alec?" I ask worried for my mates safety.

"He left last night because rogues declared war on his pack. Just so that they could find the white shifter. And Alec told us to keep you in our pack territory and to protect you. Oh he also said he will never ever hurt you they way he did again." Ash says really fast I almost didn't get it. He growls at the last thing he said. Still not happy his little sister was marked forcibly by her mate.

I roll my eyes at him. Then I turn serious.

"How long has the pack been fighting for?"

No reply.

"ASHTON!"

"Since last night."

I immediately stand up if they mess with my pack they mess with me. I'm done running from to bastards who ruined my life. I'm the Luna of the Silvermoon pack the strongest pack and this time around I refuse to hide and let the people I care about get hurt. I won't lose more important people in my life again. I'm the Luna.

Who happens to have a few tricks up her sleeve. I smirk evilly.

I head in the direction of my old room door but a hand grabs my wrist and pulls in in the opposite direction of where I want to go. I growl in frustration.

"What do you think your doing?" asks Ashton with a raised eyebrow.

"Ending this once and for all." I say pulling my hand out of his grasp and hurrying downstairs.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
Hello my awesome readers!

I know this is a short chapter but I just had to end it there. You can expect the next chapter to be in Alec's POV.

Yesterday I made a joke to some of my friends telling them I would discontinue TAFM. I got the following threats from my so called 'friends'.

I'll shave off all of your hair.

I'll shave your eyebrows

And pluck your eyelashes out one by one.

Does anyone else think I have the most amazing friends? They're so nice!

Anyway back to the book. I know the chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed it. You know what they say,"Keep it short and sweet."

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸