Chapter 27

Please read the authors note at the bottom of this chapter. It's important!

Melody's POV

I turn the doorknob only to find it locked. I stare at it confused, they never like ever lock the front door. I sigh and shake my head. I grab my bag and search for the keys in it. Luckily they gave me a spare key in case I ever needed a get-away. Their words not mine.

I turn the doorknob and enter the house sighing

I turn the doorknob and enter the house sighing. Just as I enter the house two pretty girls around my age run up to me frantically. They are both brunettes-both human brunettes. They both have brown eyes. Their hair is both at a medium length. The one looks really quiet and shy and the other looks a lot more talkative and outgoing. The more talkative one's hair was dip dyed a dark pink-purple colour.

"Help us please!" Screams the one with dip dyed hair breathing heavily.

I give her a confused look. "Why? What's wrong? Now before you tell me please sit down both of you and calm down. "

She sits down hesitantly her friend beside her looking scared. They sit on the couch in the living room. She looked down at her lap and started fidgeting with her fingers-the quiet one of the two who hasn't spoken a word yet.

"Before you tell me what happened can you please tell me your names and ages?" I ask them in a friendly way.

They look at me funny like they're trying to figure out if I mean harm. Eventually the one with the dip dyed hair sighs in defeat. I send them a friendly smile.

"My name is Melody and I'm 18." I say stretching my hand out to them.

"Mines Riley and both of us are 18 as well." says the one with dip dyed hair-I mean Riley shaking my hand, with a bright smile.

"Mines Emma" whispers the girl next to her shyly.

I smile at Emma. "Now will one of you please tell me what's wrong and why you need my help?"

"We were kidnapped by ten guys please help us." Riley says throwing her hands in the air.

I stare at her then shout, "BOYS!!!" I can't believe them, they have got to be kidding. They do know kidnapping is wrong and they can go to jail for it right?!

"Where's the fire?" screamed Austin and I face palmed. All of us-meaning my eight cousins look at him we each give him the 'really' look.

"Mel, your okay" they say engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

"Let go" I grit out sounding pissed.

They look at me shocked but do as I say. They step back and I stand facing them. Looking as pissed as ever. My arms are crossed and I'm tapping my foot on the floor.

"Someone better tell me why the hell you kidnapped two innconcent girls. Also where are my two idiotic brothers?" I ask in rage.

"How do you know we are innocent?" ask Riley standing up and Emma stares at her wide eyed. At the moment Emma kinda reminds me of a fish because she opens and closes her mouth.