Chapter 22

Alec's POV

Carter and I walk silently to my underground prison. There we see the rogue chained to the wall.

The underground prison is like a normal prison. It's under our old pack house. No way was I having it under the current pack house. What if a rogue had to escape then they would follow the stairs into my pack house. Which could end in dead pack members.

I walk up and grab him by the neck.

"What were you and your friends doing on MY territory."

I seeth out putting exphasis on 'my'.

I harshly let go of his neck and wait for him to reply. All the stupid rogue does is let out a laugh. I walk back up to him, to intimidate him.

"You honestly think I would tell you Alpha." he says spitting out the word Alpha.

I glare at him for a while trying to read his facial expressions. It's blank.

Extremely helpful. Note my sarcasm.

I let out and exaggerated sigh. I mind linked Matt and told him to get down to the underground prison fast. I told him to bring a special package with.

Carter and I stare at the rogue and he looks at anything but us. Carter growls in frustration. Then Matt my beta walks in. Correction he strolls in casually like there's no rogue chained to the wall.

He sees Carter and I and bows his head.

"Alphas." We both nodded in response.

"Here's what you asked for." says Matt handing me a brown paper bag.

I open the paper bag to find a silver metallic substance in a syringe. I mess around with it in my fingers then look up at the rogue who has his eyes focused on the syringe.

"I presume you know what this is?"

I ask the rogue slowly in a bored tone. He nods his head and gulps, I start smirking.

"Good."

I slowly start walking towards him with the needle in my hand.

"You are going to tell me everything I want to know. And in return I won't inject this compound containing silver in you."

I say staring directly at the rogue.

I turn to the side to see Carter and Matt smirking evilly. The substance is a compound containing a small amount of silver and some other substances that make werewolves weak. All packs have a supply of them. Matt happens to be in charge of my packs supply.

I turn back to the rogue to see fear written all over his face.
"You willing to co-operate?"

I ask fiddling with the syringe. I stares wide eyed at it.

"No" he mutters out in a shaky voice.

"Have it your way" I say injecting the silver compound into his neck.

The rogue starts screaming in pain. You see this silver compound does the same thing silver does. It burns you;only difference is, this stuff burns you from the inside.

"Now tell me what you and your friends were doing on MY territory!" I yell.

"W-we were looking for s-something" he stutters out.

"What were you looking for?" I ask harshly using Alpha tone.

"I-i-its a w-white wolf, Alpha." He bows his head in submission.

I look at him puzzled. There's no white wolf in my pack. They're extremely rare and any pack would protect them with most of their lives. White wolves have a special gift that the Moon Goddess has given them.

I noticed Carter lift his head at the mention of a white wolf.

"Tell us more about this white wolf you are looking for..." Carter says.

The rogue nods.

"O-our leader believes this w-white wolf has a s-special power, to h-heal anyone o-or thing. So he s-sent me and the others to f-find it. We believe the white w-wolf is a f-female, b-but we d-dont know w-who."

He says and his eyes shut,he's unconscious. Side effects of the silver compound it's drains you mentally and physically from the inside. It basically knocks you out after roughly ten minutes, you'll be lucky if you lasts that long.

Carter and I stare at each other. I noticed Matt still down here.

"Matt tell me when this rogue wakes up"

I command spitting out the word rogue.

I look at Carter and say, "Ready to go back to our mates?"

At the mention of mate Carter smiles brightly. Probably thinking of my little sister.

Right now all I want to do in hold my beautiful Melody in my arms and breathe in her breathtaking scent. I need it to calm my wolf.

Melody's POV

Straight after Alec and Carter left I hugged Ava and walked to my room. I started hyperventilating on my way there. I need to calm down.

It would really help if Alec was here to help me calm down. All I can think of is that fact that they're here for me...

I go to his room because it's covered in his scent it will help calm my nerves...I hope.

I walk in a breath in my mates scent. It immediately calms me. I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was keeping.

One hour later

I'm currently pacing our-his room. It's been an hour and the boys aren't back. I'm starting to get really worried. I thought of going to see Ava and talk to her. Then I heard the room door creek open.

I turned to it immediately to see who was about to walk in. Then walks in Alec nonchalantly like its an ordinary day and rogues didn't try to attack.

I stare at him shocked. He puts on a shirt but I didn't mind the view of his very toned abbs. What it's soooooo sexy.

Then realization hits me...my mate is okay. I run up to him and tackle him in a hug. He chuckles and we fall backwards. All you hear is a loud 'thud'

"Miss me already?" he asks smirking.

I nod and hug him tightly. Then I realize we're both on the floor and I sit up. Alec's smirk grows wider. I give him a confused look. He leans up to me and whispers,

"I'm loving this position."

My eyes widen, I'm such and idiot I've been straddling him the entire time.

I jump up immediately looking down with embarrassment. Heat crawling up my neck making it's way onto my cheeks.

Alec's stand up and lifts my chin so that I'm looking at him.

"You look pretty when your embarrassed, Love." he says staring into my eyes.

Then he leans down and our lips touch. He wraps his arms around my waist. After our kiss we learn our foreheads together and stare into each others eyes breathing heavily.

••••••••

Hey guys,

Comment?
Vote?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸