The pack: 21

"Your water spirit is alive, once you've learned how to use it you will be safe at all times, even when you are sleeping it will be guarding your life."

"What do you plan to do after you get your final form? What do you plan to do to the world?" Johven asked.

"This is pointless you try to teach him something, he asks meaningless questions." Maldar said.

"You want me to be happy about training to be your new body suit?"

"I want you to understand the seriousness of the situation before I have to summon Charlie and have him hurt himself." She replied.

"Go ahead, one hair out of place and you'll have to kill me to keep me here. Charlie is your insurance that I don't try to leave not a pawn you can exploit when I don't play nice." Johven replied then summoned his water spirit.

"I am a part of something greater than myself, greater than all things under the sun, but don't worry the world still has a few minutes with the light." Marissa replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means we are a hive mind and we're coming." Maldar said.

"Those women on the wall, they're a part of all this, what are you guys a supernatural bad girls' club or something?" Johven asked.

The Banshee grabbed his throat and lifted him off the floor.

"We are the ultimate power, the only power and you are lucky to be a sacrificial piece on our magnificent chessboard." She exclaimed then tossed him to the floor.

"Your lesson is over." She said then exited.

Maldar stayed in the room and observed Johven.

"Be careful not to disrespect that one, she will scream your skull open and find another body before she lets that slide."

"I don't need your advice and if she could find a new body, she would have done it already." Johven replied.

Maldar sped over to him and examined his neck forcefully, his grip was impossible to fight, Johven had to let everything he was doing happen.

"Now that your water spirit has manifested, it's always working inside of you, repairing and fighting off any impurities before they have a chance to become a threat, its in your veins. I can smell it on your blood." He ran his hot tongue along his neck, Johven tried to move away but was unable to.

A loud howl startled them both and he drew back his tongue.

"Blu?" Johven gasped.

"An alpha great white werewolf, this freezing state is just full of surprises." Maldar said then exited.

"If Blu is here, then that means.." Johven ran down stairs and straight for the door, Charlie was standing in front of it holding a knife to his neck.

"Are you going some where young man?" Marissa asked.

Johven paused and stared at Charlie, he could see some much hurt and reluctance in his eyes, but it was like his limbs were not his own.

He knew that he wouldn't hesitate and it wouldn't be his fault.

"No, I just wanted to see where that noise is coming from." Johven replied.

"Maldar is taking care of it, go back up to your room, Charlie will escort you."

"Is he gonna hurt my brother?" Johven asked with watery eyes, he was really expected to choose between his brother and his lover.

"If he gets in our way. This isn't a game." Marissa replied.