Chapter One

Kagome glared at the well, she didn't know what was wrong with it. Hell, she didn't even know where she was. All she did know was it somehow malfunctioned and now she was at the bottom of the sea...oh did she mention she had a TAIL!

No, not a tail like shippou...or Kouga...No...Kagome Higurashi had a fish tail. Like mermaid fish tale.

She didn't know what the hell was going on, but she sure didn't like it. Kagome wanted her feet back...and she wanted to be on land.

A small whimper left her lips as she leaned against the bottom of the well. She couldn't' swim out of the stupid well because when she landed from her travel through it, she somehow hurt the tail fin.

...so she was stuck...

"I hope you weren't apart of this Midoriko..." Kagome muttered as she touched the jewel that was around her neck. It was complete and had been for months, but this was the first time the well had done such a thing.

She couldn't even move to try the well again...Sighing Kagome leaned her head back and closed her eyes and preyed.

She prayed someone would come and help her. Kagome must have been there for hours before she heard something.

"Arel! Arel! Over here!" Kagome blinked and looked up and saw a fish looking down at her. She had a feeling her life was going to change..but for good or bad...she didn't know.