Chapter Two

Kagome looked up to see the fish look down at her before swimming off again calling 'Arel' She had to guess it was his friend...or family? She wasn't sure but she also didn't know if being found by someone was a good thing.

She didn't know anything about where she was or how things worked. Kagome had to be careful what she said.

Sighing Kagome leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes. She really hoped she would be able to find her way back to Feudal Era. She had a feeling though she wasn't going to be going back anytime soon.

"Are you alright?" A voice asked making Kagome jump, eyes snapping open. Looking up Kagome saw a..merman? He had red hair the went a couple inches below his ears, he had blue eyes, that reminded her of the sky and most of all...he had a tail.

"I...um..." Kagome started but paused, what was she supposed to say? Or was she to trust him? Biting her lip she gazed down at her fin which she knew was hurt and if she couldn't swim she was a sitting duck for anything that came by.

"I am not going away till you say if you need help or not." The boy said leaning down to take a better look at her.

Kagome stayed silent, she didn't know if she could trust him, but she did need help, "I hurt my fin..."

The boy's eyes widened before looking around, "Flounder go find some blue kelp." The yellow fish gave a salute before swimming off.

"Can you swim at all?" He asked, eye filled with worry.

Kagome shook her head, "No. I tried but I didn't get very far, as you can tell." She glanced back down at her blue fin. Her tail was about the same color as her eyes, which she liked compared to the green tail that the merman that was trying to help her had.

The man hummed before looking around, he glanced down before swimming into the small well and stopped when he was close to the girl.

Blue eyes connected with blue and it was at that moment his breath was taken away. It was the moment Arel, only Prince of Atlantica became interested in something that didn't have to do with Human things.

Too bad Kagome didn't know that she caught the interest of someone so high up.