Can you help us?

Callie's pov
This morning I went to the gym since I knew that no one was gonna be there considering it was 8 in the morning. When I got there I did the usual things I did at the gym. I walked the treadmill for 30 minutes and used the elliptical for 15 minutes. When I got to the weights I wanted to go hide considering I saw someone from school. It was my lab partner Jayden. We had met at one of the parties that i went to a few summers back and we had kissed for a game of truth or dare so even when we talk it's awkward  because we both think about it. He's attractive and all but number 1 is I have a boyfriend and number 2 is he has a girlfriend, which is Savannah, but there isn't any tension between us."oh hey Mitchell" "hi Cameron" I said giving him a fist bump. We both respected each other's relationships so that's we usually did. "So I didn't know you worked out" "yeah but I usually do when I don't have volleyball, but why are you working out if you have practice?" "In just used to it I guess" "so are you good from yesterday?" "Yeah it was a tough loss but there's nothing I could've done to stop it from happening" "yeah I get what your saying" "but it's unfortunate because the last 2 years Hunter had been one of our key players but now he's just lacking and he should really get to where he was" "I totally agree" "and my brother feels so bad for taking his quarterback position, especially because colleges are starting to look at Hunter and my brother already got a scholarship to USC and he thought Hunter was gonna be just fine but I don't know " "me either" "did something happen where he just lost everything?" "Yeah" "when last year after the season or over the summer?" "I think both" "do you know what happened" "oh I know exactly what happened" "spill it" "I may have broke his heart" "oh cmon it happens to every guy" "I don't know he just doesn't take heartbreak well" "how is he a football player again?" "Haha, well I should go, I can't believe I would ever say this but see you at practice" "ha see you at practice" he said and I walked away.

When I got home I took a quick shower and ate. After I got a text.

Blake❤️- hey sorry I didn't text you last night
I was still mad about the game

Me- its all good

Blake❤️- alright I won't be on my phone for the weekend because I'm going to my grandmas house but I just wanna say that I love you very much

Me- i love you too and your skipping football?

Blake❤️- I don't have football this weekend

Me- yeah you do

Blake❤️- well then I'm skipping but I'll see you Monday

Me- can't wait💜

After I drove myself to the school and I walked to the turf and into the locker room. When I walked in all of the boys were sitting on the bench. "Um hi do any of you know where Wes Is?" "Yeah he's in the back" this kid Braden from my English class said. "Um thanks" "oh yeah and be ready for what he has to say" this kid Tanner who is friends with my brother said. "Okay then" I said walking to the back of the locker room. When I got to the back Wes and the other 2 co-captains Jeremiah and Gabriel were with him organizing things for homecoming. "Um hi" I said and then they all looked up. "Oh hi Callie, what's up? Wes asked. "You asked me to come to your practice today" "oh yeah just give me a sec to put all this stuff away and I'll meet you on the turf.

When I walked onto the turf all of the boys walked out and sat on the bench. "So Callie I might of told you this was a practice but it's not, our practice doesn't start till later" Wes said "what?" "We need your help" Gabriel said "with?" "We need Hunter back" Jeremiah said "what do you mean" "Hunter lost it" Ryan said "lost what?" "His ability to play football correctly" "well how do you guys expect me to help you?" "Talk to him" Justin said. "I can't" "why not?" "Long story" "Shawn said. "Okay so basically when I started dating Blake, Hunter had liked me and then he may have caught Blake and I out together and he flipped out and we haven't talked since" "oh wow" "yeah" "well have you talked to his brother?" "Yeah" "and?" "He's been like this since that day" "oh gosh" Wes said hitting his forehead. "Without the old him we won't win any games" "yeah I know and that's bad" "just get back with him" Jeremiah said "yeah" Shawn, Tanner, and Ryan said in unison. "Well guys she's dating Blake and she's happy with him. I want to win and all and we'll be happy but 2 people will end up unhappy in the end" Jayden said "exactly" Gabriel, Justin, and Braden said. "I mean I really do wanna help you but I don't wanna break up with Blake because it will benefit Hunter" "Wes what do you think?" Gabriel and Jeremiah asked. "To be fucking honest I don't have an option on this. I mean we wanna get better and Hunter was a great player and it would be great for Callie to make him better and all but at the same time Callie is good with Blake and she shouldn't be forced to break up with someone if she doesn't want to, so I'm just neutral on this". "Thank you" I said grabbing my bad about to leave until Jayden grabbed my arm. "Hey please don't go, we need to talk to you" "if I'm gonna be forced to something that I don't want to do I might as well not be here" "hey I don't think these guys have had serious relationships like you and I have so they don't get it" "yeah it makes sense, they just want me to give up someone that I love" "yeah but don't let them get to you. They've told me a lot that my girlfriend is just another distraction but I know In reality that she's not. I'd rather take her over football because I love her so much" "aww that's cute" "yeah but you can't tell the boys" "I won't and what's up with Your brother he's seems really sensitive about this whole topic?" "well him and his girlfriend broke up right before school started and they were together for 2 years so I think he's trying to help you, not hurt you" "oh wow I feel bad for him" "yeah it may seem like he has the perfect life and stuff but he doesn't" "well yeah I mean every girl is attracted to him, he's the main football star, and he's got the grades to be the best" "well yeah but he tries his best but no one really knows that" "oh" "yeah but just please stay" "fine" I said grabbing his arm until he brought me back to the turf.

When we got to the turf more boys were getting to the school for practice. When we were about to talk more Hunter walked out of the boys locker room. "Callie you can go!" Jayden said bringing me to my car. "I thought you wanted me to talk" "I know but I know if you stay it won't be good" "thanks" I said getting in the car and driving away.