Bad intentions

Callie's pov

Monday

Today I felt so hungover even though I didn't drink anything at the party and its been two days since the party. I'm really anxious to see Scott and Ellie because she practically threatened me if I did anything with him. The other night we needed someone to distract her just to leave. I don't know why she still thinks she has control over him.

When I got to school I saw Scott. "Hi" "hey, thanks for the other night, you really made me feel welcome here" "I'm glad you had fun" "so did anything happen to you the other night at the party that I don't know"

 "um Hi Callie, we need to talk" Ellie said coming out of nowhere "sorry I'm a little busy talking to Scott right now" "fine I'll be happy to tell your boyfriend that your talking to other guys in the morning before him" "Ellie were just fri-" "Scott bud out, Callie lets go" she said dragging me to the bathroom.

"Listen bitch, didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" "nah" "well I did" "well I'm sorry that you can't contain your thirst for someone you can't have" "and why do you think he doesn't want me?" "Because he told me" "your obviously lying, the only reason your saying this dumb shit is because you won't Scott all to yourself" "for the last time we're just friends" "yeah that's clearly what you say about all of the guys you talk to" "what are you even talking about?" "Listen I know that you were dating Hunter when Blake first came, and look where that got you" "it got me to a great place, but how do you know that" "I heard it from people but that's not the point. When you and Blake break up, you're gonna try to get with Scott"  "no but whatever" I said leaving the bathroom.

"How was it?" "The same old don't talk to Scott thing" "wow" "yeah she's just too obcessed with you" "I guess, but she's clearly a hoe" "yeah, but do you ever think it's to make you jealous?" "yeah but I told her that I don't get jealous easily" "maybe she thinks that by her talking to so many guys will make you jealous" "I guess" "you should talk to her" "what? Callie are you okay?" "I'm serious, just ask her where she stands and tell her where you stand" "but it's been awhile since we broke up" "still, don't you wanna hear what she has to say about it?" "Not really, but if it explains why she's still obsessed with me, then yeah" "great, when you talk to her tell her that we're just friends" "got it".

After talking to Scott I made my way down the hall to talk to Blake when hunter stopped me. "Mitchell" "what do you want Rowland?" "Did you have a good time Saturday night?" "Yeah" "good" "so have you talked to Madison since the party?" "Nope, I told you I can't" "get over that" I can't but  whatever"  "your dumb" I said as I made my way over to Blake.

"Hey ugly" "hey fatass" "well someone's a little feisty today" "of course, my boyfriend shouldn't call me ugly when he's the uglier one" "okay I'll give you that one this time" "aww thanks" I said getting on my toes to kiss his cheek until he moved his face intentionally to make me kiss his lips. "So now you wanna play games with me?" "Yeah, messing with you is just the best" "of course it is" "yeah and I'm thinking about, I don't know, maybe having a "Blake day" with you Friday night" "omg can we please, I feel like we haven't done that in forever" "yeah, since volleyball is over for you and all of my games are during the day now, we finally have Friday nights to spend together" "I'm so glad" "me too" I said and as our faces grew closer the bell rang. "I guess we'll have to do that another time" "how bout Friday night?" "Sounds great" I said walking to class.

When I got to class Michael sat next to me. "Okay class take out your homework so I can walk around and check it".  "Callie" "Mike" "did you do the homework?" "Yeah" "when Mr Martinez passes by can I show him your work to get credit" "it's gonna cost something" "Callie!" "Stop whining little baby, just over the name and I'll tell you what you owe me after" "fine" he said taking the paper off my desk to show the teacher and luckily he looked away so that Michael could give it back" "wow for the first time in weeks, everyone did their homework" Mr Martinez said "except me" mike whispered. "You can't wait to see what I tell you to do" "bitch" "fuckboy" "you forgot the used to be in the beginning " "whatever" 

"So what do I have to do, take lily out on a date?" "Wow you know me too well" "well this really really isn't a punishment to me" "whatever" "you do know that your not helping anyone either" "whatever you say".

After that I got to pe aka the worst class. For some reason they randomly made juniors take it this year. "Okay kids get changed and meet me on the other side of the gym in the bleachers". Luckily Scott, Joey  and Jayden  were in this class with me because before he came I just had joey and then Jayden transferred into my class just recently . Unfortunately Ellie and Nicole were put in this class. 

When everyone finished getting dressed everyone went to the bleachers. "Okay kids today you will be playing indoor ultimate frisbee and I will make the teams, everyone stand against the wall". Mr Carter said  "Why the hell does he think we're little kids or something" I said to them "because some people in here act like kids" Scott said directing it to Ellie and Nicole. "That's not what you thought that one night" Ellie responded. "Yoooo keep your chill" Jayden said "I just speak the truth" "be quiet Ellie" Scott said 

 "Alright kids it's time to pick the teams" "aka he's gonna make this hell for all of us" Joey said "okay so on the blue team is Samantha, Joey, Anthony, Martin, Jayden, Josh, Scott, Nicole, Carrie, And Allie. On the red team is Nick, Peyton , jake, Julian, Callie, Justin, Brennan, Ellie, Brian and Selena.

"Shit I think he really did wanna put us through hell" I said "you mean he wanted to put you through hell" joey responded "sadly yeah" "okay kids spread out" the pe teacher said. I walked and talked with the boys whenever we were free to talk. The frisbee was passed to me a few times but Nicole almost hit me a few times intentionally while I was talking with the guys. 

As the game continued to go on we continued to talk a lot. I was talking to Joey when I heard my name being screamed. It was Jayden wearing me that the frisbee was headed towardse face but before I could move it hit me. "Shit" "Oops maybe you should pay attention next time, I called out your name but you were too busy talking to your ex boyfriend who cheated on you" "Ellie your fucked up" Joey said while I was still covering my face. 

"Callie let me have a look at your face" the teacher said as he came over to where Joey and I were. "Oh wow" he said "what?" "Joey stay here, I need to ask you and Ellie a few questions, Scott take Callie to the nurse" "okay"

After we went to the hallway. "How bad do I look?" "Well your nose is bleeding and your eye looks swollen" "wow" "sorry" "for what?" "If I wouldn't have moved here you wouldn't be going through all of this pain" "i would rather go through all of this pain then have one less friend" "thanks that means a lot". "do you think she'll get in trouble?"  "I hope so but they'll probably just let her off with a warning like usual". "Oh that's unfortunate". 

After I went to the nurse and she made sure nothing was broken and I just had to wait till the bleeding stopped and then I had to sit out the rest of the class. The rest of the day was pretty boring but my face hurt really bad. Joey ended up texting me that he wasn't in trouble but Ellie got one day of in school suspension since he told the principal about her hatred against me and how she would say that it was unintentional.

At the end of the day I went to my locker. "Hey gorgeous" Blake said coming up to me. "Nah" "what the hell happened to you" "Ellie happened" "she punched you?" "No she hit me with a frisbee while I was talking with Joey in pe" "she must really not like you" "yeah because of you and Scott" "she needs to go find some other guy's dick to suck on. We're both tired of her just following us around" "that's damn right" "did she get in trouble" "yeah 1 day of in school suspension" "nice" "I know"  "well I hope you feel better soon" "thanks" "I'll text you tonight, love you" "love you too".

I know this was really short but I just wanted to publish a chapter so that the wait wasn't too long but thanks for being so patient and as always thank you for the support❤️