Turning back

Blake's pov

"I gotta get her back," my head kept saying repeatedly. I've been thinking about this girl all night and I just can't get her out of my head. I never realized that I loved her so much until she was gone. I know why she's mad and if the same thing happened to her I would feel the same way. But of course your young and dumb self didn't realize it until now. I'm not gonna be Hunter who is gonna fuss about the whole thing. 

After thinking for awhile I knew that I needed to fix things that I fucked up and the 1st person I texted was Hunter. I feel bad for the whole situation, but at the same time I couldn't hold in my feeling for her anymore.

Me- yo 

Hunter- yo

Me- what's up 

Hunter- nothing why? Am I missing practice or something 

Me- lol no just wanted to talk 

Hunter- oh I was confused bc we don't really talk anymore 

Me- yeah that's why I'm texting you 

Hunter- oh

Me- you busy?

Hunter- nah

Me- come over

Hunter- was that meant for your gf?

Me- nope

Hunter- okay I'll be there in 15

Me- great

After waiting about 20 minutes, Hunter finally arrived on his bike. "Yo what's good" "I already told you that" he said as we did our old handshake. "So are you ready for that game against Glendale on Friday night?" "Hell yeah, we've been doing so much better" "well we all know why" "yeah, I think I'm officially over her, so don't be threatened by me" "thanks dude, it means a lot coming from you" "yeah and plus there's two girls that  I've been talking to" "really who?" " Ellie Richardson and Madison White" "dude Ellie's  bad news" "really?" "Yeah, she may be hot but she's trouble" "good to know" "so are we good bro" "yeah" "great" 

I know lying to Hunter isn't the best decision but at the same time, I don't want him to think that I treated her bad or that I don't want him to try to get her back even though he says that he doesn't like her anymore 

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Monday morning 

Callie's pov

This morning I woke up a little earlier because when I get to school I have to get Scott from the office to help him to his classes. After I got out of bed I ate really quick and drove myself to school since my brother asked me to bring him back to the house after school. When I got into the office Scott and his dad were talking the secretary. "Oh hey Callie" Scott said as he noticed me. "Hi" "so your Scott's new friend?" his dad asked "yeah" "Mrs Payne, can she show me around for the first few days" "of course. It's better to have someone you know help you instead of a random person" "yeah, thank you" he said and then his dad left."welcome to Phoenix hell sch- high school" "wow okay, I see you trying to play that off" "I tried my best" "haha clearly not well" "shut up" I said walking him to his locker.

Blake's pov

I was at my locker waiting to talk to Callie about Friday when I noticed that she was with a guy that I had never seen before. They were talking and laughing which made it seem like they were flirting. I don't know if this was her telling me that she's moved on or that she is trying to make me feel bad, but either way it's making me jealous. I hope this isn't turning into the situation between Hunter and her. After the guy she was with closed his locker I noticed he walked into the bathroom so this was my chance to go talk to Callie.