A Crush or Crushed?

This morning I woke up very happy. Blake and I decided to be friends again and I think up got a fake boy out of my way.

"why are you in such a good mood early on a Saturday morning?" Dylan asked. "Did you get a new boyfriend?" Cassie asked excitedly. "Nope, and why do you think I'm in such a good mood?" "You seem happy" he said "a little too happy"my sister added.

"Fine, my ex and I are friends again" I said happily. After they turned to each other and burst out laughing. "What?" I asked confused. "Cal you can't just become friends with an ex again, it just doesn't work like that". Cassie said. "I'm friends with 3 of my exes actually"

"Callie I hate to tell you but that means that they all still have some feelings for you" "no that's not true at all" I said crossing my arms. "Last time I broke up with an ex and we become friends it became friends with benefits and that didn't work out" "well just let me do my thing and you guys can do your things with who ever you want" "just be careful" my brother added "I know"

After eating breakfast I went up to my room. I grabbed my phone to use it when I noticed I got a text from Hunter.

Hunter- Callie I need to talk to you

Me- what's up?

Hunter- can you come over?

Me- yeah

Hunter- thanks it's important

Me- np

After I quickly got dressed, did my make-up, and brushed my teeth and hair. I decided to drive myself just in case I'm there for awhile.

When I got there I saw Hunter looking out of his window.

Hunter- The door is open, no one is home so just come up to my room.

When. I got to his room he was still sitting at his window. "Hey H what's up?" "Thanks for coming" he said getting up to hug me. "No problem, what's up?"

"She lead me on, and I told myself that was gonna happen" "who Madison?" "Yeah" "what happened?" "Chase happened. She chose Chase over me" "I thought she really liked you" "that's what I thought until I was sent a snapchat of them all on top of each other"

"I really thought she was loyal" "everyone these days are fake nowadays" "I get it, I just went through something similar" "why do bad things happen to such good people?" "I don't know"

"I just wanna know why this keeps happening to me" he said slowly starting to break down. "It's all my fault, I made you this way after everything and I've hated myself for it" "Callie please don't blame yourself. Whatever happened in the past I'm over it".

"Good" "I just don't know what's wrong with me" "nothing is, people just don't know who's good and who isn't" "exactly and to think I almost asked her to be my date for ring, never going out with a girl like her again"

"Don't beat yourself up. You'll find a girl don't give up for all you know you might see her everyday or you may have never seen her yet" "thanks, I'm lucky to have a girl like you in my life" he said hugging me right "no problem" I said hugging him back.

After he pulled away he started at me while still holding onto me. "You know, maybe the girl is someone who has been there along" he said pushing a strand of my hair back and then he kissed me.

I didn't know what to think so I kissed him back. A feeling of reassurance came back to me, maybe it really isn't me. Maybe it's all of the boys I've been with.

"Sorry" he said pulling away very shyly. "It's okay" I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"Callie you don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" he said unexpectedly. "What stopped you?" "The fear of not being wanted back" "Hunter I know your going through a lot right now, but I don't know if it's your broken heart talking or you" "it's me. I wanted Madison but I realized that I wanted you more" he said and then he came close again until my phone started vibrating.