He's the better kisser

After the dance Scott was having an after party. I know that the last few after parties have been horrible but I can't miss Scott's especially because he's always there for me so I have to be there for him.

On the way back from the dance I rode in the car with Mason and everyone else that I came with again. I just couldn't take hearing Kylie's voice again. I already know that both Ellie and Nicole are gonna be at the party, but I'm gonna try my best to avoid them.

When we finally got back to Scott's house everyone changed. Since it was super hot everyone except Scott and I went to his backyard since he had a pool. Since lots of people haven't arrived yet we decided it would be good to put food out.

"So did Ellie ever find you?" "She was looking for me?" "Yeah" "thank god she never found me" "she's coming tonight though" "are you serious?" "Unfortunately yes" "ugh I'm gonna need to stay away from her" "me too along with Kylie and Nicole"

"I still don't understand why they're all mad at you" "well Ellie and Nicole hate me because I hang out with you and Kylie hates me because I still hang out with Blake" "it's still dumb, I mean don't they know that your talking to Parker?" "yeah they know, but they don't want me to be with anyone so that's why we didn't even hang out" "damn bitches, when will they ever learn?" "When they get you" "than sorry I guess you'll never get rid of them" "dang".

After lots and lots of people started to arrive, but Scott had a huge house so it wasn't too crowded in specific areas. The majority of people were on the dance floor grinding up on each other and making out. I felt like I already had enough of seeing that for the night.

"Hey pretty girl, let's go dance" Parker said coming from out of nowhere. "Who are you talking to Kylie or a new person that you found?" "what?" "Cmon don't act like you didn't do anything tonight" "listen Kylie and I are just friends" "so are we and look where we are" "just trust me nothing is going on c'mon" he said still holding his hand out.

I gave him my hand because I knew that if I didn't, I would feel miserable for the rest of the night. When we got on the dance floor he brought me towards where Hunter and Bianca were dancing. "Hey you two" Parker said doing his handshake with Parker.

"Sorry Hunter I'll be back" Bianca said looking disgusted at me walking away. "Okay is there something wrong with me tonight or what?" I asked getting frustrated. "What do you mean?" Hunter asked. "I feel like everyone is just being weird about me for some reason" "just ignore it" "I can't if it's awkward"

"Maybe people think your really pretty tonight and that's why they're starting" Parker said "I wish that was the case but it clearly isn't""well you do look really good tonight" Hunter said looking me up and down. "See I told you, that has to be it" "whatever I'll ignore it just like you told me to"

"Scott!" I heard Ellie yelling. "I'm gonna find you" she said searching around. "See all the attention is on her now, not you" "okay I guess you're right" "Where's Bianca, she's been gone for awhile?" I asked worried for Hunter for some reason. "I don't know, and to be honest I don't care" "good"

"Hello everyone" I heard Nicole say on the dj microphone. "Thanks Nicole, hello everyone it's your girl Ellie and I hope everyone is having a good night except this one specific person that we're gonna talk about. Kylie why don't you explain"

"Well everyone this one person may be one of the fakest people at school. This person dated Joey Wagner." If you haven't figured it out its Callie Mitchell" Bianca added.

"Oh no" Hunter said pushing people out of the way to get the the dj stand. "Does everyone remember when he moved away? Well when he moved he cheated on her and they broke up. Crazy right? Well that's not all, Bianca continue"