Defeated

Blakes Pov
When I opened my eyes this morning the sun shined into them and I could immediately tell that I was hungover. When I sat up and tried to fully open my eyes I realized that I wasn't home. I looked down and I was sleeping on the floor with another 15 kids passed out on the floor. To be honest I don't remember anything that happened last night. While I was thinking about it I realized something. Callie. I was supposed to bring her home. I got up to give look for her. I had to step around people so that I didn't wake them up. I looked everywhere for her but I didn't find her. I'm assuming she went with Mason or Austin. There was only the one person that I was good friends with so I got him up and I dropped him off. I need to eventually text Callie and see if she got home safely.

Callie's pov
This morning when I woke up I felt like I had the worst hangover ever even though I didn't drink. I felt really sick waking up this morning. My throat, body, and head were killing me and I felt sick thinking about last night. Homecoming was fun but the party threw everything off. Seeing the some of cheerleaders trying to take advantage of Michael and Blake hurt but seeing them be okay with it hurt even more. I want Lily to end up with Michael and I want to be with Blake for a long time but if stuff like this happens none of us are gonna end up together in the end. I decided since today was gonna be a lowkey day, I was gonna go to the doctor. Thankfully my brother was technically my legal guardian while my parents aren't in town.

When I got to the doctor Dylan left me alone because he didn't need to know what was wrong with me. When they brought me to the room the did the usual which was weigh me, take my height down, and check my blood pressure. After I was taken to the actual doctors room. "Hi Callie" my doctor said with his weird usual smile. "Hi" "so what seems to be the problem?" "Well I've been having constant headaches, a sore throat, and my body just doesn't feel like itself" "it sounds like a cold but just to be sure we can run a strep throat test on you" "yeah that would be great".

After the doctors I got a text from Blake

Blake❤️- hey you okay?
Me- why?
Blake❤️- I just realized that I forgot to bring you home last night
Me- yeah clearly
Blake❤️- sorry about that
Me- clearly not
Blake❤️- wdym?
Me- "I'm leaving your ass here" "okay thanks"😒
Blake❤️- I'm still confused af
Me- maybe because 2 beers and 6 shots didn't do it for you
Blake❤️- Wth did I really drink that much?
Me- yeah and you also let the cheerleaders give you and Michael a lap dance
Blake❤️- are you serious?
Me- dead serious
Blake❤️- wow okay
Me- I honestly don't care anymore though because if you want to be like Scott Disick when your older be my guest
Blake❤️- who?
Me- watch the Kardashians and find out, but if you wanna do that with Ellie and Nicole that's totally fine with me
Blake❤️- Cal.....
Me- whatever I'm done talking about this bs, what you did is done and over with and if your gonna respond I'm not gonna respond. Bye
Blake❤️- sorry😔

After I just threw my phone on the floor. My life is so complicated right now with everything. School, Volleyball, trying to reunite with Hunter, and now Blake. In all honesty I don't want our relationship to end. I think our relationship is going strong but we just need to talk out our differences. I don't know where Ellie and Nicole came from but they need to go back because they are making my life even more of a living hell. I know Savannah and Brooke were similar but these girls are doing me worse. Trying to take my boyfriend who was once Savannah's is different from Ellie trying to take Blake because he was never hers.

After I picked up my phone and I decided that something needed to be done. I had to lurk on Ellie's social media. It's the only way to know why she's trying to steal Blake. First I looked for her Instagram which was simple to find because Brooke had tagged her in a cheer picture and luckily she was unprivate because she had just posted a picture. It seemed like she was the same slut that she was last year. I clicked on a picture that had a really cute guy so I thought I could lurk on his account for a while until I noticed a video. When I clicked on it, it was a video of Ellie and some other kid smoking weed. Maybe she moved here to get a new reputation. I also checked her Twitter. Her most recent tweet was last night. It said: sorry for having a fun time with your bf last night #sorry not sorry. That bitch. If she was trying to clear her reputation she clearly wasn't doing a great job. After I just put my phone back down and did nothing for the next two days.

3 days later
"Hi Callie this is Doctor James and I'm calling to let you know that at your visit the other day, we took a swab of your throat and the test results came back positive for Mononucleosis. Unfortunately you will need to stay out of school for just a few days to make sure the disease doesn't spread. It seems that someone you had any interactions with or drank something from someone is the cause of the disease. This can lead back to a few months so think back. Make sure that you don't drink from anyone's drinks or having any sexual interactions with anyone since the disease is contagious. The doctors note has been faxed to your school as requested by your parents. If you have any questions feel free to come in or call the office. Thanks and feel better" I heard on the house phone and I immediately slammed the phone down.

Who the hell gave me mono? I needed to know immediately. "Hey you okay" Blake said coming from the kitchen trying to kiss me. "Yeah" I said trying to pull away. I just forgave him after the incident since he was basically the victim of the lap dancing cheerleaders. "Cal stop being a tease" he said going for my lips again so I got on my toes and he ended up getting my cheek. "Callie what's wrong" "nothing I'm just not feeling good" "well than I don't wanna feel good either" he said until he went for me again but I put my hand against his chest so he wouldn't move any closer. "That's okay and have you been sick in the past few months " "is this about Saturday because I thought we already talked about this and no" "it has nothing to do with Saturday, I just don't feel good okay" "whatever you say, but I gotta get home, ill see you tomorrow beautiful" "bye" I said blowing him a quick kiss.

When I left I walked up to my bed. It's time for me to stay in here for a few days. It's kinda sad considering I'm gonna be by myself. I decided just to turn on the tv. I was texting people until I get a facetime from Parker. I figured it was just Alex playing on his phone until I got a text.

Parker Cartwright- sorry abt that, meant to ft Cassie
Me- that's okay
After I put my phone down and realized something. Parker and I had kissed this summer. We kissed when Blake was on vacation and we were alone in the guest room taking pictures for "our exes".
Me- have you been sick recently?
Parker Cartwright- depends on how recent
Me- from like July
Parker Cartwright- um yea why?
Me- shit
Me- you not gonna believe what I'm about to tell you
Parker Cartwright- I probably will
Me- I think you gave me Mono
Parker Cartwright- what?
Me-exactly
Parker Cartwright- how would I give you that?
Me- you kissed me over the summer and you were clearly sick the week before
Parker Cartwright- I really hope your not joking with me
Me- I'm not don't worry, I got tested and I have it but you won't get it because you clearly feel fine
Parker Cartwright- good but don't tell my sister she'll flip if I told her that I kissed you and gave you a disease
Me- yeah Ik
Parker Cartwright- well just let me know if you need anything especially because I was the once who caused it
Me- it's okay and thank you. See you in a few days.
Parker Cartwright- wait why?
Me- I can't be in bc it's contagious
Parker Cartwright- right, I guess I'll see you in a few.