aisle five » hemmings a.u.

The story of how a girl with an unhealthy love for Starbursts and a boy whose hair has been accidentally dyed purple meet at a pharmacy and end up trapped.

»

Luke was just a regular guy, dropped out of college and living with his mates. However, when a prank goes wrong with his friends, he's left with puke purple hair.

Emma's mom has hair problems. Mostly, hair dying ones. She just dyes her hair a lot - too much, for Emma. So, she always sends her daughter to fetch her hair dye bottles; not that she minds, she buys candy with the extra money.

When the two meet in aisle five, it's not a good start; Emma teases Luke about his hair color and Luke responds by calling out Emma's unhealthy obsession with Starbursts.

However, when the pair get trapped in the store... it's a different story.

»

cover by: me

© 2013 by mashtxn and penguinperks; all rights reserved

please read: hello there i'm willow and this is my new story i can't take all the credit because my good friend camille thought of this idea all on her own - she's a genius - and i give her like full credit i wouldn't be writing this right now without her so i hope you like it :)

chin up, beautiful. if you ever need someone to talk to, please come to me. its a judgement free zone and i want to see smiling faces (: