sixteen

what's luke and emma's ship name

okayayayayayay I don't even know what to say in these anymore except thank you for all your comments anD IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS THAT CALUM IS KIWI AND NOT ASIAN I WILL JUMP OFF THE EMPIRE sTATE BUILDING okay ilysm

if ur reading this omg please go fan my girl amanda aka kinkycashton and read her story arabella that shit actually made me cry she's so amazing at writing I skyped her for like an hour straight she's so sweet to talk to her

can we all just take a brief moment of silence for brad simpson I s2g that boy can vamp me any day wait can that even be taken sexually well you can do what you want with that k joke time

omg what do you do with a sick boat? take it to the doc!!!!

»

"Did you kiss her?"

That was the first thing Luke heard when he entered his flat, kicking off his flip-flops and opening his fridge. He was so tired and he just wanted to climb into bed so he could text her and watch some good shows.

Calum plopped down on the couch when Luke entered the living room with a can of beer in his hand, opening it. "Please tell me you kissed her," he pleaded, nudging his now blue haired friend.

"Why does it matter to you guys?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest after placing his beer on the coffee table. They all looked at him blankly. "No, I didn't kiss her. Why do I have to be the one to make the first move anyway?"

Michael snorted. "Emma won't."

"Yeah," Ashton added, his eyelids drooping from tiredness. "She's the type of girl that secretly really wants you to kiss her, but would never actually make the first move because she's afraid she's doing it wrong. Trust me, I know."

They all let that sink in before agreeing with his words, realizing that it was really, very true. Emma was slowly becoming less shy and blushy around him, but that wouldn't ever mean that she'd kiss him first. First of all, she was too scared, like Ash said. She was the type of girl to say something brave and then look away nervously because she thought she crossed a line. It was probably the same way with kissing. Secondly, she'd never done it before. Her whole virgin thing she had going on was adorable and the fact that she had virgin lips, too, was just too endearing for Luke.

He grabbed his beer. "Maybe I'll wait for her to do it first, then," Luke said slowly, taking a long swig of the grainy bitter drink. "Like a game. I'll bet you she'll take . . . under a month, if I see her enough."

Calum wrapped the blanket they were using around his shoulders. "I bet a year," he laughed, biting on a chip. "No, I'm kidding, Hemmo. Let's say . . . three weeks." Michael seconded that, while Ashton shook his head.

"I still say she just won't," he said, leaning his head back in the recliner. The boys all thought about their bets while Ashton yawned, stretching his arms over his head. "I can't stay awake. I have to wake up at seven-thirty. Night." He stood up and walked to his and Mikey's shared room.

Luke groaned. "Do you really think she'd just not? I think after a while she would just get tired of me not kissing her and she'd do it to do it," he said and Calum shrugged.

"I think you're overthinking it," Michael said, shaking his head and turning off the game system. He was headed to bed as well. Luke sighed, knowing he had to work tomorrow with this ridiculous hair. He looked at Cal tiredly.

"Carry me."

The black haired boy rolled his eyes, standing up and walking away. Luke moaned and groaned some more about how nobody loved him before finishing his beer and then making his way to bed.