fourteen

what's your fav song

ok I hit 93k and it's all thanks to you guys I die whenever you comment bc y'all are so funny and all that ilysm

I don't have much to say today other than hit me up on twitter (I'm rly thirsty sh) @intoxicatingcal and send me fanart! all my social medias are in my bio (: I love you guys!

btw this chapter rly sucks it's 2am and I want to apologize in advance it's mostly a filler chapter and idk I almost feel bad for posting this guys I'm rly sorry

hey, what'd the traffic light say to the incoming car? don't look, I'm changing!! ok bye ily

»

"Ash's back," Michael announced soon after the macaroni and cheese was finished cooking and they'd all helped themselves. "I love the food, Emma, thank you."

She waved him off, telling him it was nothing, which it was. Literally, Kraft mac-'n-cheese was the easiest thing in the world to cook. Though having Luke next to her was slightly distracting, it was still simple. Minus Luke sticking his stupid fingers in the cheese and licking it. That was definitely a slow down.

Ashton walked into the apartment with two bags, both full. Luke took a bite of his dinner. "You got the dye?" he asked, looking at the tv to check the soccer score.

"Yeah. Hey, Em, come here and tell me if you think it should be the right kind," Ashton replied, stepping into the kitchen. Her eyes looked to Luke for approval and he nodded, shrugging. "Come on then. I don't bite often."

She walked into the kitchen. "What's up?"

Calum was at the sink, doing the dishes, but turned off the water when she came in, a devious smile on his face. Her eyebrows furrowed downward as Ash pulled something out of one of the bags. "Look, we've got the best prank for Luke. The first time we dyed his hair purple in his sleep, so when he showered, it didn't come out. I bought this so we can do it again. He won't suspect anything because it's you. Are you in?" He held up this bright color as opposed to the blonde Luke'd pointed out.

Her jaw dropped. "You two are fricken' genius," she muttered, running her fingers through her brown hair. "I'm so in. Oh, man, this is going to be great." Her eyes floated towards the box. "Blue! I'm so excited! I've run out of purple related nicknames for him."

Calum giggled. He did that a lot. "Now you can call him Marge Simpson," he laughed and her eyes widened before she pointed at him with a smirk. "I think you should ditch Luke and be my girlfriend. You're pretty and funny. It's like a full package."

Just because she was becoming more confident around Luke (not really), that didn't stop her from blushing at Calum's words. Nicole would be proud of her sister, winning over at least two guys in just a matter of a week. She knew Calum was just playing around, but still. This was so much for her.

"Oh, yeah," Emma giggled, "buy me flowers and make it official. Maybe Luke will get so mad the purple will come out on it's own." It took him a minute but Ashton ended up laughing. "I better go back before he comes in and sees the dye." She winked at them before going out and literally jumping on the couch, scaring Luke.

He looked at her. "Your cheeks are pink," he observed. "What did he say to you?" Luke looked genuinely concerned.

"Oh, nothing," she blew on her finger casually. "It's just me and Calum are dating now, no big deal." The look on his face was an eyebrow away from unamused. "I'm just kidding! Gosh, lighten up. You'll be blonde in a few hours, be happy. Fricken' downer."

Luke raised his eyebrows. "Why don't you curse?" he asked, and she shrugged her shoulders. A smirk slid onto his smug face as he hooked an arm around her, bringing her closer. "Say it. Say the 'f' word. Fuck." He whispered, sending a chill down her spine.

"No," she breathed, placing a hand on his thigh. He looked down at it before cocking one eyebrow. "Why should I?"

"Because I bet it'd be hot," he replied quickly, moving his hand down to the bottom of her sweater and hiking it up, feeling the hot skin of her hip. "Come on. Go 'f'."

Emma rolled her eyes, "F."

Luke raised his hand higher, making her cheeks warm exceptionally fast. He licked his lips, smiling at the reaction. "Good girl," he said patronizingly, though it made her heart beat faster and harder. "Now say 'uh'."

"Uh," she replied, her teeth having at her lip, which she failed to realize drove him crazy when she did so. His touch was a line of fire up her side and she wanted to kiss him right there, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. So she just stared into his blue eyes that she always

His hand went even higher, now actually touching the material of her bra. "K." She sat up straighter, actually looking away now. "I know you can do it, Em. K." He dug his fingers into her side.

"Fuck," she choked out taking his hand in hers and sliding it down, locking their fingers together. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He looked at her in content, his smile confident and self-satisfied.

"I knew it'd be hot."

Emma smacked his arm and slid her back to his chest, cuddling into him. Mostly to avoid him seeing her brightly blushing cheeks, and to avoid the inevitable giggle at her shyness. He wrapped his arms around her and laughed. Michael walked into the room and wriggled his eyebrows at them, plopping down on the recliner.

He brushed his hair (still pink) out of his eyes. "You two act like you've known each other forever," he said, looking between the two. "I never thought two people could like each other so much in, like, a week." She smiled to herself. Until Michael added, "Oh, and Ash bought you the condoms you were asking for."

Emma jumped from Luke and stared at him, gasping, "What?"

"I'm just kidding, Emma, holy shit don't kill Luke," Michael said hurriedly before laughing under his breath. "God damn." Luke looked like he wanted to punch his mate in the face, and so did Emma. They both just ignored him.

"Alright, let's go dye your hair."