fifteen

do u got a bae

ok that last chapter really sucked I'm sorry for that but it kind of told you that Luke will soon be Marge so

OH and in this chapter I used the suggestions from u guys of what Emma could call Luke heehhehehe

alrighty again I don't have much to say other than I fUCKIN HIT 100K READS THANKS TO YOU GUYS I SWEAR TO GOD I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU GUYS SO TELL ME SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT I CAN DO AS A THANK YOU BC Y'ALL CRAZY ILY

what did the fish say when he ran into a wall? "dam" oK HERE'S UR CHAPTER LOL ENJOY LOVE YOU I wrote this while eating Cheez-its

»

Luke's nose crinkled as the acidic smell of the hair dye filled his nose. "Why is it blue?" he asked.

Calum's eyes shot to Ashton's, whose eyes shot to Michael's, whose eyes shot to Emma's, whose eyes shot to Luke's. They all stayed quiet for a minute before she stammered out, "It always looks like that when it's blonde dye. I was confused when my mum ombré'd my hair, but it turned out fine, see?" The boys silently sighed in relief when Luke's blue eyes looked at the curly ends of Emma's hair.

"Oh, okay," he mumbled, moving his face away from the disgusting chemicals. In one swift motion, his fingers gripped the material of his tank top and he pulled it off, sitting back in the kitchen chair - Ashton forbade him from sitting somewhere where the dye could stain. "Just do this. I can't wait to have my hair back."

Calum did his famous giggle, plopping down onto the sofa. They'd set Luke up in the middle of the living space so he could watch tv while Emma worked. "Yeah, I can't take you seriously with purple hair," he choked out and picked up the penguin. Emma shot him an amused look before picking up the little wand, dipping it in the dye.

She worked silently, everyone holding in their laughter at the sight of Luke with light blue hair dye slicking his hair back. When she'd done the final root, her gloves covered with the nasty stuff. Emma put the comb down and took her hands, taking his hair in her fingers and sliding up, turning his hair up in a little mohawk.

Michael let out a loud laugh, making Luke look at him in alarm. "Go look in the mirror, mate," he said and Luke stood. Emma's eyes raked down his front, taking in his low his shorts rested on his pelvis, then the chiseled abdomen he had. When he turned away towards the bathroom, his toned back taking her attention.

"Oh, hey, Sparky, stop drooling," Calum laughed and she whipped her attention back to the Kiwi boy - he'd said so when Ash made fun of him for being Asian and he got irritated, though they already knew that. "I don't think you could've been more obvious, girlfriend." She felt herself blush involuntarily (seriously, when would she stop doing that?) and chuckle nervously.

Emma scoffed. "I wasn't drooling," she replied, taking off her gloves and putting them in the little bowl of dye. Ash shook his head and turned on the Playstation, grabbing a controller, putting in a disk for some sort of war came or something.

Luke walked into the room, his mohawk still on point. "Well, damn straight," he said, his hands on his hips. Emma stopped herself from looking again for Calum's sake. "I'm getting my hair back and I look cool while doing it."

The boys snickered while Emma shot him a thumbs up. "Hey, Luke, why did the cookie cry?" she asked, just to see if she can get that smile out of him again. When he shrugged she continued. "Because his mummy was a wafer so long." Nobody laughed.

"I don't get it," Luke said, sitting in his special chair. Ashton was too into his game and the other two just simply weren't amused.

Calum rolled his eyes. "Because a wafer is a cookie, and she's saying because his mum was away for so long, you idiot," he said, throwing a Cheez-it at his friend. After a quick moment of thinking, his face broke out into a smile in realization, finally understanding the joke. "My god, he's got it."

Michael picked up a controller and just chuckled at the three, while him and Ashton fixed to play. Emma read the box. "Okay, Luke, go wash your hair in twenty-five minutes," she said and they all sat down, Emma next to Calum, Ashton and Michael on the floor, Luke in his chair. "What time is it?"

"Like, twelve-thirty," someone replied and she nodded. Curfew was at one-thirty, so she'd have enough time to see Luke's reaction and then get home on time. They all waited twenty-five minutes before Luke hopped up from his seat and bolted to the bathroom. Michael and Ashton actually paused the game to wait for the scream of terror.

So they all sat on the edge of their seats, tiny grins on their faces as they waited impatiently. And then it happened. "What," he screamed, "the fuck." They all covered their mouths to keep in their laughter as he walked out with bright blue hair. Emma's eyes widened as he looked directly at her. "I take it back. You're not hot anymore. I don't like you." Calum bursted into laughter as the once blonde boy glared at her.

She looked at his hair that was still wet and dark, so it was probably way brighter when it was dry. "Aw, Luke," she fake pouted, walking closer to him and ruffling his hair. He looked at her not with admiration, but with anger.

"I look like- like-"

"Like what? A smurf, Marge Simpson, aw, you look like you have the ocean on your head," she snorted, giggling at his new hair. "Don't be sad, though. Lots of celebrities have had blue hair. There's Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd. Aha! Katy Perry."

Luke looked at her like she was on some sort of drug that caused her to be delusional. "I don't know if you noticed, Emma," he spat, not sincerely rude to her, but still extremely angry, "I'm a boy."

"I had blue hair!" Michael piped in.

"Shut the fuck up, you," Luke snapped, looking in the tv for some sort of mirror. "I'm going to kill all of you. Mostly Ashton."

Emma jumped when she saw what time it was. "Oh, shoot, I have to go," she said, kind of annoyed that she was seventeen, graduated, and still had a curfew. Luke hesitated before crossing his arms over his bare chest, looking at his mates. "Walk me to my car?" She pulled her sneakers onto her feet and tied them up. He nodded as he slid on some flip-flops.

When she was ready, she grabbed her keys and phone and nodded towards the door. As they left, Calum and Ash made little catcalls towards them to which Luke sighed at. They were really pissing him off tonight. He and Em walked out of their apartment and down the stairs, through the small lobby. Her stomach tightened and butterflies tickled her ribs when he reached over and grabbed her hand.

She bit her lip, squeezing his hand and smiling. He took that as a good sign, walking her over to her truck. Emma leaned against the door, looking up into Luke's eyes. They didn't say anything, but they both kind of shared something that made them smile bashfully and look down. He wasn't good at goodbyes, especially not with the girl he liked and wished would stay with him to keep him from slaughtering the boys.

"I wish I could stay longer," she murmured, looking back up. His eyes moved to her lips before going off kilter. "Sorry about your hair. I thought it was pretty funny, and I'm sure it won't look bad. I'll dye it for real one of these days, okay?"

Luke held up a pinky. She giggled softly before looping her own pinky with his and shaking. He pulled her by the pinky into his chest and wrapped his arms around her. It was a bit weird, what with him not having a shirt and all. But they managed. Plus, he was really warm. And soft.

When he pulled away, his face nearing hers slowly, slowly, slowly, until he was inches away and her breathing either quickened or stopped, she wasn't sure. Emma swallowed, and licked her lips, but all he did was kiss her on the cheek and back away. When he pulled away and saw her cheeks had successfully flushed, he smirked.

"Goodnight, Em."

"Goodnight, Luke."