Finally 18 (girlxgirl)

Finally.

Finally free to do anything.

Finally free to do everything.

This feels soo good.

I'm Cooper Washington.

I'm your typical 'goody two-shoes'. I never speak without being called on, never drank, smoked, or had sex, never lied, and never cuss.

Ok, maybe I'm a little extreme. But who cares? Not me.

I'm a dirty blonde, with straight hair that falls to my bellybutton. I have light brown eyes, with a few random freckles on my face.

Ok, so, I'm finally eighteen.

Finally.

And yeah, I know, I'm still in high school, so I can't do that much, but I feel so free, so liberated..finally being able to call myself eighteen. It's just such a great number.

Eighteen.

Eighteen.

Eight-

"Cooper, do you hear me?" mom yells from the driver's seat.

I quickly pull out my earphone. "Huh?"

"I said that we have to find you some new bras today, nothing too sexy, of course, but maybe a little more padding now that you're eighteen."

My parents don't really have a problem with my goodyness. They've gotten used to it, and use it to their advantage. They can always trust me, and never have to worry about me having sex or even dating, period.

I smile. I love that. Eighteen. "Sounds fine," I smile, placing my earphone back in my ear, playing Happily by One Direction.

We pull up into the parking lot of Kohl's. I get out, fixing my striped short sleeve shirt, denim skinny jeans, and black Toms.

"I like your shirt, Coop."

I smile. "Thank you," I say, tucking my phone into my shoulder bag.

"It is a little shorter than your usual, but still. Nice."

I look down at my stomach. The edge of it is showing slightly, so I tug the shirt down, making sure not to show any cleveage.

"Sorry, I had no idea," I say.

"It's fine, sweetie," mom says, as we walk through juniors. We walk into the lingerie and I end up sorta wandering off by myself.

I end up picking up a bunch of bras, but then putting them back because they have waayy too much lace. I keep walking, and then find the perfect red bra. I pick it up and read the size. 36C, perfect.

"Cooper?"

I turn. My friend Emma stands, with three other people. One guy, two girls.

"Heyy, Emma," I smile, tucking my hair behind my ear and hugging her.

"Heyy, crazy seeing you in the lingerie section."

I smile. "I was forced, trust me, lingerie is not necessarily my thing."

"Damn right it's not. This shit is way too expensive."

I smile slightly, not very fond of her choice of words. Nowadays, if you don't like cussing, you have to learn to like it, especially if you're in high school, considering everyone cusses, except me.

"Oh, so this is Josh, Harlie, and Alex," she says, pointing to the people. Josh's a blonde, like me (except he's a guy). Harlie is also blonde, and Alex is a brunette.