Chapter 26

"Mm, you are so sexy," Ethan says, climbing on top of me.

"You only say that because I'm only in my underwear," I smile up at him, cupping his face in my hands.

"No..but that does help," he smiles, biting his lip.

"Well, don't keep me waiting," I smirk. He bites his lip again, grabbing my waist and kissing my lips.

And then my phone rings.

Ethan looks at it. "Awesome," he sighs.

"I'm sorry, just give me one second, it could be important."

He nods as I grab my cellphone off the nightstand, looking at the screen.

It's Alex.

I glance at Ethan and then answer the phone. "Hello?" I ask.

"Heyy, I'm leaving tomorrow, do you maybe wanna hang out again today?"

"..what time, I was kinda doing something.."

"Yeah, we were about to fuck!" Ethan yells.

"..ohh..sorry to interrupt," Alex quietly says into the phone.

"It's..fine, don't worry about it."

"Umm..like..you can just text me when you're done or something..we could just meet then."

"No, now's fine," I say.

"..what about-"

"I promise, now is totally fine. Umm, where do you wanna meet?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Thennn, let's go shopping!" I smile.

"Ok," she laughs.

"Where are you staying, I'll pick you up."

"Uhh, 407 Augustus Dr."

"Ok..be there in twenty."

"Alright, byeee," I can hear the smile in her voice.

I hang up the phone and turn to Ethan. I pull him to me by the collar of his shirt and kiss his lips. "Mm," he smiles, setting his hands on my bottom and pulling me back on the bed with him.

I pull away slightly. "I gotta go," I say.

"What? Go where?"

"You didn't hear me on the phone?"

"No, I was getting a condom."

I blush slightly. "Umm, I was going to hang out with my friend again, she's leaving Berkley tomorrow and-"

"Go have fun," he says.

"Really?" I smile.

"Yeah. If she's leaving tomorrow, we can just finish then."

"Yes, we can," I smile. "Love you."

"Love you too."

I walk to my closet and grab distressed denim shorts, an off-the-shoulder, black, tight crop top and all white slip ons, pulling my hair into a messy ponytail at the top of my head with some necklaces.

"I'm leaving," I say.

"I love you."

"Love you too," I smile, walking out.

I get on the elevator and ride down to the lobby, getting in my car. I type the address into my GPS, and follow the directions to a really perfect neighborhood. I find the house and park the car in front of it. I leave my purse and sunglasses in the car and then get out, walking to the door. It's cracked slightly, so I push it open and walk in. There's about five people sitting at the couch, drinking beer and laughing.