Chapter 6

.A week later.

Griffin and I have been inseperable all week. We haven't even hung out yet, but we act like we've been dating for years. It's crazy, considering I actually just got my first kiss.

Anyway, tonight is our 'date'. I guess it should go ok.
I hope it'll go ok.

I walk to my closet and quickly grab a tight, maroon long sleeve v-neck, a pair of distressed denim skinny jeans, and black converses. I brush my hair down and I grab my purse, walk down the stairs, and outta the house before my parents can find me.

I get in my car and drive to Alex's (or Griffin's, doesn't matter) house, and park my car in the driveway.

Before I'm even outta the car, Griffin's walking outside. He stands in grey basketball shorts, and a plain blue sweatshirt, his brown hair scruffy and perfect looking.

"Hi," I smile, getting out the car.

"Heyy, Cooper. Thanks for coming."

"Thanks for inviting me."

He smiles and pulls me to him, kissing my neck. I giggle as he pulls me inside, plopping down on the couch. "I like these jeans," he smiles, slowly running a finger up my thigh.

I blush, pulling my legs to my chest. "Thanks."

"You are so shy," he laughs.

"No! I just..I'm timid."

"Timid?" he smiles.

"Yes. Timid. As in not shy, just quiet."

"So..shy."

"No."

He laughs as his phone buzzes. He picks it up, texting something.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"My friend Robbie. He was looking for Alex."

"Ohh, yeah, where is she?" I ask.

"I don't know, she hasn't been talking to me lately."

"Why not?"

"I'm not sure, she's just been pissed at me. Something about a girl or some shit."

"Ohh," I say with an eye roll. "She's only been with Nikki lately."

"Yeah, she probably thinks I like her or something, which I don't, at all. I mean why would I like her, when I can like you?"

I smile. "Shut up."

"No, it's true," he chuckles, kissing my lips. He's so gentle. His hand cups my cheek and mine find his hair, as his tongue slides into my mouth. I let out a slight moan, loving the feeling of the kiss, and he holds me tighter.

And then the door opens.

"Griffin, come he-..WHAT'S GOING ON?"

I look up, wide-eyed, at Alex. She stands, holding two Panda Express bags, and four Target bags. She stands in black basketball shorts, a tie-dye muscle tee, and her hair straight and in a high ponytail with black slip-ons.

"Hi, Alex," Griffin says slowly.

"..WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"..kissing my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Alex and I ask in unison, her tone louder and more angry though.

"Yeah..girlfriend," Griffin says softly with a smile.

I blush and glance at Alex, who looks like she is about to legit kill Griffin.

"Are you ok?" I ask.